Axle vesc thread

@zmoney Can we please get an update?

Same issue here as well, was responding, sent tracking but nothing has shipped and no response now. I will give him until the end of the week to respond and then I will file a claim.

Sorry for the delay guys. I had a personal emergency over the week that I had to attend. Most shipments have shipped.

1 Like

I dunno bro, sounds like you are having problems. Can we at least see some photos? Don’t do me dirty like enertion did. Already waiting way longer than I expected.

This is the last piece of the puzzle for me. Might have to cancel my order if I don’t see some tracking soon.

My order has not shipped yet. Sorry to hear about your emergency. Hope that all is well now.

Thank you.

Our problem is that demand is outstripping manpower. Simply not enough hours in the day.

Looks like mine shipped out tonight with arrival estimate of Friday. Looking forward to test it.

It’s okay to have some delays but keep everyone up to date. You can never communicate too much.

2 Likes

What was your order number? Mine still has not shipped.

I ordered through paypal. Didn’t receive an order#.

My order is #00010 and not yet shipped.

My order #00013, still not shipped.

1 Like

I just got tracking update. In transit with sched delivery Saturday :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

I’m order #00003, got the tracking info, but doesn’t appear it’s been shipped yet.

Last time you checked it ?

5 min ago.

I ordered 2 VESCs, Order #1 coming Saturday.

Your order was dropped in the drop box. Didn’t quite make it to the post office in time…

3 Likes

Sounds good! Can’t wait.

1 Like