Axle vesc thread

How bout hiring more people or something?

Are u going to call them something else now with the vesc copyright business? V-e-c. All I ever called them anyway. Rolls off the tongue

When u get going again I’d like to get some without the extra white plugs I never use. Write or call

Robust foc that’s all I need.

If you want robust FOC why not get a VESC-X?

If the 4 can be made with reliable foc I think it’d be cheaper and it’s more than capable. The amp ability of the 6 or even the X is overkill for me using even one hub motor and I’ve never hit an over-temp shutdown without any heatsinks

@jinra any reason why FOC is better in VESC-X? I just got a VESC-X but I didn’t know that it is better for FOC which is what I’m planning to do.

Other people know more about it, but it apparently has some extra components to block current to the DRV in the case in which it’d normally burn out.

1 Like

I just want to give shoutout to @zmoney and his AXLE VESC. So it’s been few months now since I am using it …and simply works like a charm! Today I’ve tried FOC for my Carvon Single and all works smooth without any problems. !! Great work guys.

1 Like

Hey dude, are these going to be back in stock anytime soon? Cheers

3 Likes

Bump! Definitely interested in checking these out. Heard good things around the Forum and building my first eboard!

Are the axle guys still around? I have a couple vescs giving me problems but it looks like they have gone silent on the forum. I may be stuck with non working vescs it looks like. We’ll see though they may reach out to me if they still honor their word.

Email their support, I was able to contact Zenon a couple weeks ago

Perfect I did that so hopefully they’ll get back to me soon thank you!

do they still sell?

Don’t think so :frowning: it’s a shame because they’re great vescs

1 Like

i just need one :confused: i have one and need one for a duel

Just take another 4.12 based model. They are compatible

diy? or what vesc do you recomend ? i have a chaka will it work?

Chaka vesc will be good :+1:

thanks for the help

1 Like