Axle vesc thread

last sneak peak…

5 Likes

Rode my board around for the first time today! Both axle vescs worked like a charm. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Do you all have electrical engineering experience or have you hired a 3rd party for development? Just curious

@Kaden56 No problem! Love your build!

@Stevemk14ebr A team member and I both have experience working in E.E.

1 Like

Hey man, been trying to get a response from you guys about my vesc. I cant get a connection to my computer. It turns on, blinking red light but nothing else. Pulling my hair out trying to get this working! Can I send it back for a refund?

We didn’t get a email from anyone lately. You can email us at [email protected]. If the vesc doesn’t connect, you can use a shorter USB cable. Make sure your COM port is set correctly.

Yeah dude thats the email I used. I just tried again with a 2 foot usb and still nothing? Really just want my money back at this point. Do you have an address for returns?

Sure, we’ll email you instead, can you PM your email? Thanks.

PM sent… fingers crossed.

@PhatJay Dude bro, maybe contribute to the forum a bit…So far all your content seems pretty negative and all about vesc…Let’s see your build…Or even ask questions.

@zmoney nice customer service

4 Likes

@monkey32 thanks man! That’s what we strive for!

3 Likes

maybe theres something you’re missing. You should ask here and people will steer you towards successfully connecting. you can’t just plug it in, you have to make the connection through some button pushing. simple if you know what you’re doing. If you want we can get it going with you.

4 Likes

who´s running axle vesc with FOC? @zmoney maybe you guys in the headquarter some sharable FOC builds?

Maybe he can share his experience!

Thought I’d stop by here in the thread to let everyone know these Vescs are awesome. Not a single problem. Plug and play ready and the shrink wrap they put around them makes me feel like they are good and protected in the tight space I have them in. Went 15 miles straight the other day and they kicked butt. I have two of them with 192kv sk3’s and I don’t dare to push my board to it’s limit at all. These vescs are the best price on a solid built vesc period.

2 Likes

I switched to FOC mode for the first time a week ago, and put about 50 miles on it; I must say “awesome” it works as expected and silent.

1 Like

on which setup? sounds like the hardware updates worked :wink: nice one!

1 Like

if i ordered today how long would it take to arrive to orange county ca, congrats on the work you’ve been doing, from what ive been able to deduce uve done much better with your product than onloop even did. I’ve heard nothing but good things about you and ur buisness

Thanks for the kind words! If you order today we can try and get it out to you within a week. There’s a few orders ahead of you right now.

8 Likes