Axle vesc thread

yeah, think about your personal impression you give of to the people… you need to induce confidence in your customers, so try to be more bold and confirm. If there is a delay say why… if there were a mistake in the process, document how you tend to improve it and why it happened in the first place

:wink:

About the visual impression (after I visited your page)

Go for this, as your profile pic - will suit your ‘‘profession’’ way better :wink:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/577d57ed579fb3c18e600f2e/57c89d899de4bbc6b4370d30/57d0cab03e00be689aaad4f7/1478207924151/VES.jpg?format=100w

The logo looks great there… it is quite outstanding and nice looking… now I get from where that ‘‘X’’ in your logo came from… :smiley: though - could u explain the meaning behind the name axle? Does it also has some connection to the ‘‘X’’ hence you chose it for the logo of your profile here?

Sorry for the in detail Q’s - studying marketing so I assume I just spot these sort of things and details in the environment :wink:

2 Likes

BTW - could you share some pics of your eboard? Would be great to see how you implement your own manufactured VESC’s in daily life :wink:

Though, if you do also use them in other applications besides the e-skate … let us know, too :wink:

One guy to which I told about VESC, told me that he sees a potential in using this for a go-cart (junior size)…

Sorry for all the personal content… but please ask kindly to remove the ‘‘ugly pictures’’ from the forum… :smiley: I think the forum does not deserve to see it, if you plan to keep this business :smiley:

I’m actually building a brand new build atm. Gutted my old build to use for some parts. Going to use a Vanguard. I’ll share some pics when Iv’e gathered everything up.

Thought about the name for a while. An axle, like those of a car, resembles that of a skateboards, which you need to…skate. Support if you will.

The “x” was just used for profile pics. The box logo lets us change up the style…

I don’t mind them being up. Those VESC’s aren’t going to be shipped out.

oh ok, that’s great!

Got mine today but I won’t see them until tomorrow thanks

1 Like

I have recieved them last night and tested. They work.:grinning:

6 Likes

Ordered a couple vescs from you guys over the weekend. 2 questions.

First, I have never had a vesc before but in reading on the forum I see a lot of people talking about not initially hooking them up to your boards battery but rather a power supply at lower voltage? Is this something you guys will have already done? Do I need to be concerned about plugging them it into my 10s4p battery to do the motor detection on my motors? I only ask because I don’t own a bench top power supply.

Second. I’d love to assemble my board over thanksgiving break (starts nov 22), Does it seem possible for me to receive them by then?

Hey,

No. We power them up and test them with our own power supply before we ship them out. You only need low voltage on the first boot.

Yeah, you’ll get them before the 22nd. :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks guys!

You gotten yours hooked up and tested yet?

Got it just now!

Awesome! Try it out yet?? Is this your first VESC?

Received mine today. First part for my build so testing will happen later. Thank you @zmoney.

Sorry guys, second midterm season. Haven’t had a chance to try it out!

2 Likes

still waiting for my no. #9 order… DHL shipping link is still not working

This is your tracking number: GM295117605000000079 It might be better to use track.firstmile.com

1 Like

Has anyone tried to use these with foc?

Hi, I’m setting mine up now.

1 Like

Got my shipping notification! So excited to get them!