AWD GT Meepo 45Km/h

I don’t know about the handles sticking out. Some time when I ride my eskateboard i like to push start and there where times I would kick the rear wheels if the rear wheels sticks out too much. I can imagin me kicking the handles. That could be painful. But with 4x wheels drive ppl don’t have to push start.

You’ve never had to push to start on a hub motor board. Im 200lbs and one dual motor meepo gets me up hills and up to 25 mph no prob on a 10s5p

I didn’t even checked the video before i responded to you because as soon as you called it a rip-off i knew that enertion isn’t doing anything ground-breaking in esk8 industry.(exlexcluding a well tweaked VESC) As i already said, Meepo just took the best solution to the problem. I don’t know if they looked at Raptor or not but it was either way the best solution if you want to implement the handles. Would it be a Raptor rip-off if Boosted went with hubs? Yeah…

So if their 2wd setup advertises 25mph or 40ish kmh would and extra set of hubs at the same specs get the board to the 45kph of would the hubs have different specs?

I was thinking of doing an awd conversion for shits n giggles as I have a couple meepo ecs laying around… One 250w hub is seized so id need to find a replacemnt there… But when that hub siezed I ended up upgrading to 500w x 2 from diye…

Hmmmm

I don’t think it can reach 45Km/h the motor are still the same. I use the diyeboard one with 2 vescs and I just reach 40km/h not more. It feel like I reach the max erpm so it won’t go faster at 10s. For sure 4wd will increase torque.

Ok, so here is the deal with all wheel drive. They wont go at any higher top speed then dual motors but you will get there extremely fast. I think the Meepo GT may actually have a chance at beating the Raptor 2 but not in top speed. I kept asking them to sell me a all wheel drive kit. nice

Oh and the battery will drain faster

Kieran is shipped. me a unit to test out last Saturday I’ll update if it’s any good compared to my raptor 2

How did your tests go?

Turns out the unit was with someone else so I met up with him to test it out. Long story short I was a little disappointed. There was a huge amount of low end torque, but the highest mode was jerky as hell. The mid and high end torque was good, but not nearly as good as a 2wd raptor 2. That’s probably due to the small batteries used. The deck was probably the best thing about it, great concave, drop through, really stable. Trucks were pretty good as well.

I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone unless you’re living in a crazy hilly area due to the jerkiness of the controls.

Thank you for the quick response. It is about half the price of the raptor, but I guess it is their first generation and it looks like they still need to work things out to make it slightly comparable :-).