[AUS WTS] 3D Printing Services

Yes it is …

Your trying to ask someone to provide you a service without giving them the files they need to provide the service even after they ask. And then you … Them when they ask you to double check the extra work you made them do. Come on bro. @Gaza65

4 Likes

i dont have black fillament. in PETG i have Grey and White. Would you like it painted black?

Grey is fine thx

no problem, give me a little to setup as i just jumped on PC and need to organise best settings.

1 Like

@venom121212 sorry for the late reply i only just noticed this message now.

the problem with carbon fibre is its conductive, and i dont feel comfortable with it around electronics. its very easy to short something, and defiantly dont want that happening to your remote.

Added your location (AUS) to the title.

1 Like

no problem, i took it out before as i didn’t think it would be necessary =p

Some of my previous prints for you guys and gals to look at

IMG_20190410_164752 IMG_20190408_103218 IMG_20190402_214044 IMG_20190402_201855 IMG_20190324_223815

So, the person selling it says it’s good?

:smirk: :slight_smile:

Well it really depends, they are the ones doing tests, and your welcome to look up some tests of your own or even conduct your own tests.

IMG_20190416_173413 IMG_20190416_173400IMG_20190407_094206!

1 Like

Once I started using petg I never bought a roll of pla again. It will warp if you don’t have an enclosure, but not as bad as abs and nylon.

1 Like

No warping issues with PETG so far =)

1 Like

Nice, I had issues with it lifting off of the bed untill I got a printbite+ bed.

I have had lots of success with printing PETG with bed at 60 and high brim count and hair spray.

I print so mucb stuff I got tired of using sticky stuff and having to clean everything off constantly. The printbite I mentioned is a $12 piece of idk what material, that’s sticky on one side. You lay it on your existing bed. It holds everything down without lifting (no joke) and once the bed cools the part pops off so easy its laughable and oddly satisfying. It leaves a mirror like surface on your prints too. The only thing i didnt like was it took like 2 and a half months to get it after i ordered.

20190416_193222

2 Likes

Looking good

Happy Easter everyone.

1 Like

Sorry for the bother everyone, I have just added a Poll where you are able to rate your experience with customer service and quality of parts you have received. This will better help myself improve in these areas where they are most needed and also help others know of my legitimacy. Thank you all and hope you have a great day!