[AU] Selling my board/parts [SOLD]

Unfortunately the time has come where I am needed to sell my board for other commitments as it has seen little use recently so I’m trying to get as much money as I can for what parts I can sell.

Motor - Torqueboards 6374 190kV VESC - Used Enertion VESC 4.12 and New Torqueboards VESC (spare) Belt Drive - Torqueboards V4 Mount and Torqueboard V2 Trucks (mount supported with two part epoxy, prefer to sell these two together) Wheels - 83mm Flywheel Clones with Bear Space Balls Bearings (haven’t maintained bearings) Battery - 12S2P Torqueboards Samsung 30Q with enclosure and 3A charger Remote - Mini Remote Deck - Landyachtz Nine to Five Wolf (has 6 holes drilled)

Feel free to offer a price on these parts, which have been through about 150-200km of use.

2 Likes

How much do you want for the TB VESC?

1 Like

How much would you sell the Motor for?

1 Like

How much for the battery?

1 Like

how much for the wheels - 83 mm

1 Like

@The_Bob @Blitz @GCB @Hansg

Have someone interested in the whole board who is in Australia. Will get back to you guys if he bails

2 Likes

Is the Enertion VESC still available? I already have 1 and having a spare would be mint. Could even convert to duel motor.

Any updates? I’m in Aus and would be interested in a bunch of parts. The motors. Battery. Vescs

Is the battery still up for grabs

All parts have been sold to a few people in Melbourne. Sorry for delayed response guys