[US] AT Trampaboard - 12s4p 18650 30Q's, 149Kv 6374 motors, FOCboxes For sale - $1600

Hey guys!

As some of you may know, I set out to build a Trampaboard last summer (Summer 2018). I stopped posting on the forum, and never really got along to finishing the build log (ran out of time with college and stuff). It was a blast, and I really enjoyed every step of the way! Anyways, after having this beast for a while, I realized that I just don’t use it as much as I wanted, and therefore I will be getting rid of it.

Location - St Paul MN (USA)

Price: $1750 + shipping, I am open to REASONABLE offers. See cost breakdown in imgur link below.

Willing to trade for a OneWheel XR + cash. Willing to ship if the price is right - ideally would sell locally.

Specs:

• Has about 30 miles on it
  • 12s4p, 18650 30Q cells, made by a professional battery builder (@barajabali)
  • 149kv 6374 BLDC motors
  • Top speed: 25mph at current gear ratio - hit 45mph on a different pulley setup previously, but that was too fast, so I lowered it
  • Distance: at 25mph top (average 17mph) was 20 miles in distance

Costs, build, and parts: https://imgur.com/a/frSi6dG

Reason for selling: I built it as a side project this summer as I was learning more about the eskate hobby. I have realized that this board is just too much power, and a bit too heavy for my liking. I live within a 5 minute walk of all my frequent destinations, and therefore do not need this beast of a board. I also have 2 other boards, so I don’t really need to hang on to this one.

Comes with board, charger, and remote. Has bindings, but are not currently attached, which I will include as well. Please supply your own helmet!!! This thing is a BEAST.

Board is solid as is. At the time of posting, everything is working as intended, and I can’t complain about anything. I did have to send the battery in to Bara to have the antispark replaced previously. Ever since, the board has been working just fine! There doesn’t appear to be any impact with any of the other components, but I figure it’s best to be honest about stuff like this.

Feel free to ask questions here or in PM.

4 Likes

What wheels you got on it?

nvm theres a link :blush:

1 Like

It’s got on some of the Black 8inch Trampaboards Tires, with Red Hypa hubs (As seen here: https://www.trampaboards.com/build-your-own-custom-hypa-wheel--p-10254.html)

Thanks 10char

Nice looking deck you have here, must of put lots of time and effort in it. i am currently building my own and its gonna look SEXY

pm sent ty

1 Like

Buy all the things

3 Likes

I can only imagine he’s building a mad max style armada of boards for an apocalypse

2 Likes

you should see my electric bill

6 Likes

I have some added photos/videos of the board powering on/ motors reacting to controller, charger working, overall quality of board, and the board getting packed away for shipment.

Functionality photos/videos

Packing photos

Consider this a “bump”…

1 Like

As the kids say “Lil Bump” or something.

Feel free to ask questions or make offers! :slight_smile:

Last bump before I cut my losses and just end up keeping this!

If anyone is interested, shoot me an offer. Worst thing I can do is counter or say no… :wink:

Thanks!

1 Like

I lied. Last bump I promise!

$1600(OBO) + shipping takes it.

Hey! I live in Minneapolis! If you are willing to wait a bit I will contact some people I know here to see if anyone at my university is interested.

1 Like

Or if you just wanna come ride with me and have some fun, maybe you will decide to keep it! I need a riding buddy :+1:

1 Like

I’m surprised no one has gotten this yet…

1 Like

Haha sure thing!

I have some other boards (Onewheel+ and a DIY “WowMeepOwnGoBoard” thingy), just no need to have 3 boards laying around haha.

If you find anyone, hit me up. Definitely prefer not to have to worry about the shipping!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had a lot of interest, and some people right on the cusp of pulling the trigger, but nobody came through yet.

Kinda sucks to lose over $1000 on this, especially since i’ve only gotten 3-5 hours of fun riding it… Hopefully I find someone haha

1 Like

Literally just joined the forum in search of a possible board/ build ideas. After doing a group ride with a budget hub motor board I’ve been inspired to find something with more hill climb power and better motors. I’ve been leaning towards an AT build or something with AT wheels, and I have to say this board looks sweet!

How’s the charging time? (If you ever drained the battery)

1 Like