Anyone selling a firefly remote or willing to build one?

Hi, I’m interested in buying a firefly remote and am wondering if anyone takes orders for these or do I just have to buy it used off someone else.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/search?context=topic&context_id=73619&skip_context=true

2 Likes

Of course,buy a remote.

You can just buy all parts and build your own or ask @rey8801 I think he still make them. I think I also have a set with all electronics laying around just in case.

1 Like

Wait a bit… there is something comming :wink:

3 Likes

If you are still interested in buying a Firefly remote, I plan on making a few batches of them this summer. I am an engineering student looking to make some extra dough this summer alongside my Co-Op. I want one myself and know it would be smart to help meet the high demand for this remote for some other people. I plan on making them to order once I am done with this semester. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanks.

Email: [email protected]

20190222_094215

I’d be up for selling mine

1 Like

I have one that is like 95% built, I am just finishing up on coding the one I have almost done.

Edit: I don’t plan on using it and it’s gonna go up for sale.

If anyone still has a remote for sale please let me know as I’m interested.

Also some advice on a good ESC to hook it up with would be of great help. Something similar to the Foc Box unity without connection issues.

Thanks

I have another one 95% just coding to complete aswell

1 Like