Anyone got a laptop for trade?

Don’t have either of those to spare and I can’t use chrome os

1 Like

Hit up Craigslist dawg. I always start there :blush:

2 Likes

Nothing on craigslist

Nha bro those people truly earn the black card. Not only is it a invite only, amex does a through financial review. Plus you have to pay like $7.5k up front and $2500 every year after that. There’s no way to fennese the system to get a black card.

1 Like

Still looking btw

Decent deal :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, thats what I’m saying!! But Greco is not bitting.

I shipped the I-things finally on Friday. Ordering some more too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! They’ll complement my Evolve ONE

1 Like

Can we keep it relatively on topic here y’all

I doubt it

5 Likes

I have an acer chromebook 14 that I put windows on. Works great just not a lot of storage so you can’t put too many programs on it.

1 Like

Also you can’t hook it up to external displays and Bluetooth doesn’t really work well either

1 Like

What ya want for it?

Sorry disregard that. I might still need it but if I don’t I will let you know

2 Likes

@GrecoMan

Don’t have either of those to spare and I can’t use chrome os

Grecooo, what you doinggg?? Don’t be PC unidimensional

In the mean time …here! some I-Things I’ll get from @moon while you decide your OS of choice :wink:

3 Likes

what school laptop are you in need of really if you have a powerful desktop PC?

Chromebook or cheap $200-$300 Windows 10 machines exist if note taking is basically all you need.

Also Mac are pretty and runs smoothly within it’s iOS ecosystem, but basically just a trendy overpriced browser to those who uses them…I’m still using my 2009 MacBook Pro, ripped out the optical drive and put a 2TB drive in it

3 Likes

I just need it for when I go away and miss school. And yea I would go for a Chromebook, I’d end up loading Mac OS on it tho cuz my pc can dual boot with windows and linux

The problem is I don’t have money for a $200-300 Chromebook

1 Like

Sorry to sidetrack your sale/ trade thread.

What about eBay. chromebooks can be had for under $100

1 Like

Not enough clout Jk I could but I’d like a little more power, I might pick up a surface go from a friend