Anyone got a laptop for trade?

@GrecoMan I’ve got a spare MacBook Air that my family uses for misc tasks every once in a while, but it’s been mainly sitting. It has some good dings and scratches but it works perfectly and has a new battery. PM me and I’ll see if I can get this sorted out for you

12 Likes

I’m gonna flag this thread for being off /forum/ topic! :rofl:

and I’m sorry to hear this happening. here’s a cute animal to cheer you up :rabbit2:

5 Likes

Yea I want another ban! @treenutter is slackin :rofl:

He’s never gonna live that down lol

1 Like

it’s you, alextech, devin1, d2, d3, d4 and diyeboard :rofl:

3 Likes

If I was told no by my bank, I would fire them IMMEDIATELY

5 Likes

BBB is nothing more than a marketing gimmick and does exactly nothing in 2019

3 Likes

That’s the highest I can get to tho. I don’t want to involve a lawyer

Absolutely. I know that discussions like this (my upcoming question) probably arent favorable, but what bank should I move to?

Currently extremely dissapointed by Wells Fargo, ive been effected by the ghost account generation and removal but it seems every day I hear of something new another company has done. Where is my money safe?

I can only recommend credit unions. I’ve never had a bad one

I mean I use lots of places but generally I have one bank I use and don’t use debit cards or let anyone touch the money ever. All the places I have debit cards for, including paypal, I never keep too much money in there and can close at a moment’s notice. I’m not going to mention any bank names because they’re all bad.

1 Like

Poo :frowning:

Looks like the bank of Under my Mattress is the top choice

4 Likes

Black amex ftw

:eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

You think I’m rich enough for a black Amex?

Ive seen people at my work who cant afford the membership roll up with Mclarens and handbags that can rival the cost of a brand new beamer

Not saying that youre irresponsible, but its possible that you might have one :man_shrugging:

wait i forgot youre young, so nevermind i guess :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m 15 my guy

3 Likes

Trow smthng useful for this poor soul not that broken garbage you offering @GrecoMan. C’monn boyyyy look what I got here x ya (unopened new in its box)…

IMG_20190113_160559

A good old 10s6p battery will come just in handy!

6 Likes

Lol can you simplify that down a little?

1 Like

Curiosity killed the cat :rofl:

Its a new Chrome Pixel laptop with SSD 64 GB LTE in exchange for smthng usable like a 10s5p or 6p batt.

5 Likes