Any recommendations for trampa complete powerplant?

thank you some much man. I think im on the right path. just needed a little positive reinforcement. im going with alan to get everything set up electronic wise. i emailed back and forth with him earlier. I hadnt considered 12S5P? i was looking at 12S4P. I guessing its a little bit more range over the 12S4P?

1 Like

you’re good, either way my brother and 12s4p is good! what matters the most is battery quality and the skill of the builder on a pack like this (not easy to do).

Cincinnati, especially around Clifton, features roadways that I can only describe as theoretical so you’ve absolutely made the right choice for Trampa HolyPro35 and a geared drivetrain (once you’re off of belts, it’s tough to go back).

Definitely suggest these tires and tubes; Trampa Primo Alphas are also very good.

I ride a Trampa eMTB complete with the Trampa Monster Box, personally :slight_smile:

https://www.trampaboards.com/monster-box-with-space-for-twin-internal-vesc-made-specifically-to-work-in-conjunction-with-trampas-electric-deck-p-25814.html

46980082_1167613336710842_904788380489875456_o

my personal design. hope this helps!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, good sir!

1 Like

@danepoostain you certainly are on the right path. Take your time to pull the trigger on the design you want. Always on good hands with @Eboosted.

4 Likes