Anti spark switch (direct fets, heatsink, metal LED switch is included) 100A

Hello everyone! I have good news. The switches that any one of you pre-ordered through my website or here on the forum are ready, just waiting for final testing and photo shoot tomorrow and they will ship out a few days prior to the date specified (1st May). Here is a quick cell phone picture. There are also upgraded specs that you will be able to find on the WEB soon. :slight_smile:

Best regards, Martin.

4 Likes

Im not sure if you are talking about the pushbuttons or about the switch as a whole, sorry.

1 Like

A little later than I wanted but I just was not able to find the time to update this thread. The switches are unfortunately out of stock again but all components are on order, the next availability date is set to 21.5. (05/21). Pre order is now allowed since I have the date. As always, I included some headroom in the time but the date may change if something goes wrong. I hope it wont, last batch was 3 days early. :slight_smile:

I am a little behind on PMs, replies and have to create a thread for the refurbished VESCs. So if you contacted me in any way, I will get back to everyone, dont worry. Sorry for the delay.

Martin.

2 Likes

Martinsp have received my antispark and very happy with it thanks very much, Paul :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

if I ordered from the last batch when could I expect delivery the United States

Thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Generally the shipping time to US is within 2 weeks. I will PM you with more information. EDIT: If anyone reading this is concerned, the shipping took 8 days.

1 Like

It looks Beautiful man

1 Like

Looks like a fantiastic product and at a great pricepoint too. I just ordered one. I gotta say the web experience is excellent too! Nicely designed site Martin!

1 Like

how much in aud to get one shipped to Australia? Really looking forward to this switch it seems like a perfect solution to my anti spark key. Looking at trying to control it with a pressure sensor so my board turns on when I stand on it and after x seconds of no pressure, it turns off. Should be easy to control using an arduino.

1 Like

Hi James,

the shipping with tracking is 3,8€ I believe. Please check out through my website, it will be calculated there and take care of the stock too. :slight_smile: http://electricskateboard.repair/index.php?id_category=24&controller=category

Martin.

Just got one and installed it. Super quick shipping, great communication and for now a flawlessly working product! I can definitely recommend it! Thank you!

2 Likes

Do you have the dimensions somewhere? I am in need of a small switch and a standard Vedder/Fechter is too large for me.

1 Like

@Martinsp The notes on the site say to connect to the C and NC, this right? So the circuit is normally closed and the switch opens to start the power.

1 Like

@Linux0701 Thank you for the compliments and recommendation! Really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

@Maxid Do you mean dimensions of the PCB or the pushbutton? Both dimensions are in the product description, if you need any other measurements feel free to ask.

@JonathanLau1983 Yes the switch (FETs) are normally turned on to prevent the board from shutting down leaving the rider with no brakes in case the button connector disconnects for some reason (it has a lock but better safe then sorry). So yes C and NC is correct, the pushbutton should not be conducting in ON position.

2 Likes

Can you tell me the height also? 49mm is unfortunately quite large though for my application :frowning: I’ll have to do some measuring

Ah sorry, my bad. It is just under 9mm total

1 Like

Nice one, thanks for the explanation

1 Like

It’s arrived, very quick delivery to UK.

What connector should I use for the LED switch? Will this one work, or is there a better version? I’ll be using tape to secure it on as well. https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/pcb-connector-housings/6795319/

1 Like