Anti spark switch (direct fets, heatsink, metal LED switch is included) 100A

No problem I will change the switch in case, I know it’s plug and play. Anyhow I have already bought it. Thx!

I guess this one would work just fine. 16mm Metal Latching Locking Power Push Button Switch LED Auto Car Power 5V 12V 24V 110V 220V Red Blue Waterproof Stainless Steel http://s.aliexpress.com/ZBnI3Ube?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard. Is it correct?

1 Like

Yes that one will work, just be sure to choose the 12V option and color of your choice.

1 Like

Ok perfect thx

1 Like

UPDATE:

All of the switches are now gone. (except for yours @Blacksheep they are reserved for you) Next batch will have some minor (mainly aesthetical) changes, it should be available within 3 weeks or so.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I have just ordered one through your website, I take it your still making them. Not in a massive rush for it still in the build phase at the mo. Cheers

1 Like

In for a couple of them when back in stock :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I saw your order. I expect them to be back in stock in early May. I am currently waiting for any updates from people that bought the first batch, just in case there are any unforeseen issues, I dont expect any since I tested the switches for some time but just in case. This is a one time thing only since this was the first batch.

I will keep you updated here, and @Slippery1980 you will receive email(s) regarding the status of your order of course. Thank you, Martin.

1 Like

Get on this dude, try with at least 5/6p or lipos, 4wd, 6374 min maybe 6384? maybe on a mountain board that gets lots of wheel spin and higher peak currents (vesc 6 is 100 battery amps capable)?

It is fair to expect people to put them under triple the load you have.

1 Like

I was not able and am still not able to test it in this scenario since I dont have a board with that kind specification that is used daily/often enough for a long term test

Try static load, like heater elements in a series and etc :wink: Or just some copper wire in bucket of water shorted :smiley:

1 Like

I thought of some power potentiometers but all I have access to are like 200W or so, I may try the bucket thing, and add salt to decrease resistance to increase current

Can you post a photo of the underside? Just for interest sake.

1 Like

Sorry but I dont have any finished on hand right now, on the underside there are just direct FETS nothing else (nothing would fit because of the heatsink)

@Martinsp Hi Martin, do you plan to have stock soon ?

2 Likes

Hi, as of right now we are on time. Early next week (tomorrow) I am hoping to get all the parts. The pushbuttons are a little iffy however. But I hope to get them next week too. As long as they come till the end of month it is OK. Since they don’t require any additional work when they get to me.

Thanks. Check your PM

1 Like

Hi is it any connectors on it? If so is it possible to get xt 90 female on battery side and xt 90 male on vesc side?

1 Like

Hello,

The switch comes without power connectors. I dont even have XT90 in stock :confused: If you want I will have a look at the availability of the connectors in some local shop and solder them for you, PM if you are interested in this option. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the inconvenience, Martin.

Thanks, thats fine. I can buy some and solder them on myself. Was only if they came with connectors. But thanks anyway. Do you get them soon? if i order now how long will the wait be?