Another new eskate. Pomelo

Instagram thought I should look at it so I’m showing you guys. Seems nice but I feel like it’s going to be another underwhelming project that won’t do what it claims to. Based on a lot of the other new boards coming out. It would be cool if they can make the claims happen.

They ride it through water, says it has the longest battery life, 26mph…

https://www.pomelopro.com/

1 Like

Scam. JK. Although it’s kind of suspicious how you can fit that many 18650’s in that little enclosure and I don’t know about climbing 17-degree hills in dual hubs. Just my opinion :stuck_out_tongue: I prefer belt drives for now.

38km with a 5800mah battery? I want some of whatever they’re smoking!

2 Likes

Dat Boosted ripoff :joy:

Sorry guys there nothing magic about that board, it is just another chinese companies. And like Landwheel they are probably using lipo

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60697269341/balance-scooter-samsung-battery-pomelo-electric.html?spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.22.n9e6BN

2 Likes

Great find

It’s funny how they’re going to do a kickstarter thing on a board that’s already made lol.

30° hill climbing :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 25 km range cruising up hill :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Kingest range electric sktateboard :smiley: :smiley: Lol, this made my day…

However I have to admit, that the battery swap system is interesting :open_mouth:

Yeah…ummm, Im gonna call BS on 5800mah going 23 miles :confused:

Dual 200W motors

Wow, what would you do with all that RAW POWER?

/s

2 Likes

Slap some springs on that bad boy and it’ll be a real board with some really high tech!

Same shit, different toilet paper

6 Likes

Big Fat Phukin NO!!! People need to stop feeding these junk peddlers

You guys missed the most innovative feature… No bushings :exploding_head:

8 Likes

DAMMMMM!!! :scream::scream::ghost::ghost::ghost::skull_and_crossbones::skull:

Optional bushings sold seperately.

2 Likes

They probably meant 23 miles with extra modular battery packs sold separately.

1 Like

When you start your range test high atop Bullshit Mountain, it’s a looong way to the bottom, so anything is possible.:mount_fuji: I’m surprised they claimed ONLY 23 miles. I like the fact that their Egregious Claims Department has some restraint and self respect. Very confidence inspiring. :fuelpump:

4 Likes

I find a lot of shit that does’t really add up

Black hubs then meepo hubs? Where’s the wheel again?? Dual 900W hubs? Say what?? image

5 Likes

17% grade hill climbing ability seems pretty honest…I wonder why they didn’t just say 40%

Also I don’t see any bearings on the front wheels