Another integrated deck project

Where can I see the pictures of the heatsink :)? Have you tried to mount it on an enclosure?

Can you make a fusion sketch of a wheel about 112mm in diameter mounted on a caliber truck in position with a hanger that is adjustable in angle and using that merge into the deck…and merge-cut?

If yes I guess I need to go on the list too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://grabcad.com/library/caliber-trucks-1

Resize the wheel https://grabcad.com/library/flywheel-skateboard-wheel-clones-1

Hope I’m on this list too☺

Bump bump Want news :smile:

1 Like

I’m hoping for some really good news next week :wink:

3 Likes

I hope since it’s been 18 days you have even better news now hehe Curious to see if progress is made on this project of yours

:sob::weary::confounded::scream::triumph::tired_face::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: these are my emotions right now… I don’t have board for myself because all that delay but I’m set on this Saturday to make them so I hope finally I’ll have something to show.

I get the frustration! Patience is a vertue and I’m sure we’ll all be happy to have waited when we’ll see the results :slight_smile:

1 Like

In progress… IMG_20180707_133114

12 Likes

Moneys waiting my friend… These are going to be good… Lol does the esk8 spending bug ever stop?

2 Likes

I just recently stopped spending all my money on mechanical keyboards. 10x unique mechanical keyboards later…

Yes. At least, there is the potential that the answer is yes.

1 Like

It never stops so the sooner you stop counting the better it is :stuck_out_tongue: I always try to sell my builds Hen I have more than 4 boards Going to hook up this deck with hummies it’s gonna be a blast

1 Like

mmh yeah your deckshape makes it possible to just mill it into shape. did you laminate it yourself or is this a multiplex birch prototype? i plan to rent a router and do it myself^^

How is the deck coming along?

yeah i want to know too

We all want to know !! @LukePL is a busy guy, and maybe he encountered difficulties during milling. Who knows.

Unfortunately that is exactly what hapen… Don’t want to give you bad news all the time. The plywood that I got is 35mm and should be 37mm so this lack of 2mm caused that we milled through. Now I need to change whole design. I will also buy a vacume pump to laminate bottom. Moving forward but very slowly :confused:

2 Likes

@LukePL we need you back ! Do you plan to give an end to this project ?

1 Like

Damn … wanted to get back here with some pictures that can tell thousand words but since you dragged me here… :slight_smile: I’m still fighting! I manage to make one full prototype that looks terrible but works great. Now i’m in talk with professional deck company about it. I send them whole CAM last Friday and will have a call today to set all details. If it works… than everyone will be able to have high quality piece of equipment. I’m also talking with them about Boosted Mini clone deck. I should have a prototype soon :wink: I’ll keep all of you informed only with the good news or a last post that will end this (I hope it won’t come to that)

2 Likes

Yaaaay That’s some great news actually ! Please don’t mind to share pictures when you can :wink: Even if it’s ugly I’d love to see the prototype !

1 Like