Another integrated deck project

Use micro drop on both sides to lock the feets in. Concave is not too hard to obtain with the battery compartment ?

1 Like

The middle where the lid will be is flat and as soon as the lid ends the arc begins. In the beginning I thought that maybe it’s to hard because I couldn’t feel it right with Ronin trucks but I rode it yesterday a bit more after I dewedge rear and it’s great.

1 Like

I believe you haven’t said anything about the kind of attery you can put inside… something like 10S3P, 4P with BMS and focboxes ?

Oh yes sorry, very often when I think about something so intense I get this feeling that yeah everyone knows that :slight_smile: Plan is to put dual ESCape, BMS and 10s4p. That is max for this size.

2 Likes

How much were they, I am able to get some but I don’t know if the price I pay is good

I don’t think it would be even a good idea to throw more batteries inside an integrated deck. 10S4P 30Q is already an amazing range

How much was the veneer? It was like 10 euro but it’s enough for 3 decks.

I also think that. I rode it a bit more today and I like it more and more. I was thinking at the beginning that it’s quite thick but now I see that it’s very nice :slight_smile:

13 Likes

wow, really beautiful! Best integrated deck I’ve seen. On pair with Chaka’s Freeride

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: It’s far from Chaka’s deck as it’s only outer shape for now but final version should look like that :wink:

1 Like

This is beyond magnificent ! And it don’t seem think at all ! This deck will be a blast IMO :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will these be for sale

Yes they will. It’s damn cold here so I’m trying to test things as soon as I can to make final prototype before spring.

1 Like

I’d pay money for a deck like that! Looks better than if it were carbon fiber

3 Likes

Do you have an estimate price?

I am in love but at the same time I don’t need another deck :heart_eyes:

1 Like

To early to tell. I’m doing everything to make it affordable. It looks as I have great supplier for high quality plywood but the problem is that it might not last. First batches for sure are going to be good and than we’ll see :wink:

I’m sure when I finish it this love will takeover your common sense :nerd_face:

1 Like

I can’t rememver if this was already said but what are the inner dimensions? Mostly the depth

Depth is 22-23mm rest is still work in progress but like I wrote…

1 Like

Love the work on the edges. It does help with the looks, but it still looks really thick to me. I’ve found that paint on the bottom helps with this a lot. Maybe give the paint a try on one :wink:

Really like the curves and the way it flows. Great work!

1 Like

I also really love how it looks. How long is the Board!

2 Likes