Another integrated deck project

I decide to do small last minute changes (only for the better :wink: ) so it’s not ready yet. Also the guy that is doing cnc wrote me that his vacuum pump failed and should fix that yesterday. I kind of believe him as he is 100 times better that company’s that I work before. This Christmas and New Year time is terrible for doing anything. Most comapnys are back 7th Jan here :frowning: @visnu777 I promise you you are one of the first on the list :wink:

3 Likes

Count me in as one of the first too! :wink: Checking this thread has been one of the main reasons I’ve been coming to the site recently!

1 Like

No problem and nice to hear that :wink:

SAM_2425

carbon fiber is waiting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

:smiley: I have a tracking number for tomorrow planned delivery of kicktail version. If everything is ok I’ll start a group buy :wink: Everything is set for production :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds great :slight_smile: Since 9am I’m sitting unshowered in the living room waiting for the delivery guy who hopefully delivers me my hummies :smiley: For the new deck (and other stuff of course, but the new deck will be the first) I ordered a laser engraving extension for my 3d printer for cutting griptape, at least I hope it works with griptape :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Starting to foam at the mouth over here. Good foam :star_struck:

1 Like

@LukePL Is it possible to get a raw version without paint? I need to sand the bottom for the epoxy and this would save some time :). Ideally there would be a version with raw bottom and deckside with a finish but thats unlikely to get :smiley:

There will be that option in group buy. Half coat… maybe I have to check :wink: Still waiting for a guy from DPD :frowning:

1 Like

I can feel with you, still waiting for Hermes to deliver my hummies. Its been close twice but somehow they fail to find my adress :roll_eyes:

mov-e-kick

Some imperfections but because it’s prototype I had to make a lot of the things by hand. Production version will be 99% CNC so perfection, perfection :wink: Soon I’ll post pics with top cover.

14 Likes

Looks great. What’s the max wheel size though?

And what did you do by hand?

It’s 33 inches. Not the whole thing. I had to apply veneers on cnc’d deck and cut it of wheel wells and cut holes for trucks. Sand it and make look good :slight_smile: The wheel wells are new design which is much better than previous one. They are cnc made.

2 Likes

I had a typo, I was asking for the max wheel size.

If it’s CNC, theoretically you can downscale/upscale the design as you wish?

@mishrasubhransu same as the first one 90mm and more with some risers I guess.

@Grozniy theoretically yes… what’s on your mind?

1 Like

Don’t know yet, just brainstorming

2 Likes

Fuck me, I’m in.

2 Likes

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-1024x640

5 Likes

how’s the top cover being made? is it pressed and then CNC’d?