Another integrated deck project

What is about Hyperbeast that you like so much ?

the kicktaaill haha

Size, carbon, weight , sexy Your option only misses the carbon but I can live with that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ohhhh… Do mamy sleeples nights to make it compact and you don’t like the size? :grinning:

Sorry, didn’t get it :thinking:

As I understand you like the Hyperbeast size which is biger than my mov-e deck. You think it’s to small?

I thought it was the same size as yours :roll_eyes: But I prefer 30" max

Hyperbeast is 36" :wink:

btw do you have plans for making the deck splash resistant like the haya does?

If not just use silicone

Any news :grimacing: ?

They should be send today but because Christmas everything is taking super long. Soon as I got them I’ll post pictures and let you guys know.

1 Like

Yes, there are goind to be some sealings and also working on easy removable griptape that will act as extra sealing also.

1 Like

Thats perfect, I just got myself a Hummie hub kit for this beautiful deck :slight_smile: What are the measurements of the enclosure?

3 Likes

It’s 140x550mm. Hummies…oh man I envy you right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

what about height? Yeah, couldn’t resist :smiley:

So, what about it? :smiley: I’m looking for suitable batteries, want to get the maximum out of it :slight_smile:

Oh sorry… It’s 23mm. Battery have to be tightly build but I I’m able to fit there my first pack that I build and belive me it’s far from perfect :wink:

I almost ordered 8x3s1p Lipo or 10s4p vtc6 but reason set in and told me to wait for the deck :smiley: Since I didn’t listen to it when buying the Hummies I’ll do this time :slight_smile: I love N.E.S.E. modules, they give me a feeling of control over every single cell. As far as i can tell, a (6x)2s3p module would fit in there too, I would have to drill not very deep holes in the sides for the bus screws… But without N.E.S.E. a 10s4p fits. With the Lipos it would work to get a 10Ah 12s pack consisting of said 8 3s1p packs, but I’d have to get two in parallel for this and I want to CONTROL EVERYTHING (:exploding_head:) the Lipos are 23mm in height, will this be too tight, might it work to remove the cover, I’m starting to get crazy :smiley:

edit: 12s3p N.E.S.E. made it, this time I ordered only the metal parts. I’ll modify the case to fit the deck 100% :wink: Its more expensive than the spot welded version but I can check each cell if I want to :slight_smile: Other advantage is that I can take apart the whole thing for boarding an airplane :).

1 Like

How is it going @LukePL :blush:?