Another integrated deck project

@LukePL, is this going to work with pneumatic wheels?

I seriously doubt it

He said wheels should be 90 mm and less

I don’t think so. I even didn’t bother to check it. I have another one in designing stage that it’s going to be for pneumatics as I need it to :wink: Or maybe…

MOV-E%20one%20v7

Something like this should work :wink:

@harrypzee I like your attitude :smiley: Thing with carbon is not tested. For sure this press is for veneer. I can put layers of carbon between veneers but not as outer decorative layers. I should probably be a different technique and would add to cost. I’m not saying no, but I have to focus on the things that need to be done first and than this product will be at never ending development program :wink:

7 Likes

@harrypzee You can easily do this yourself without vacuum and complicated equipment. Just get a 0.5m2 cf kit. I can document mine here…

5 Likes

Thanks @visnu777! Please do it as it will help. Adding this carbon have to be DIY for now.

1 Like

@LukePL you mentionded earlier that you are also thinking on doing a kicktail version, do you have any updates on that? like is the first batch without kicktail?

1 Like

Waiting for prototype to test it. It’s possible to have first batch with both but can’t say for sure at the moment.

MOV-E%20one%20DECK%20kicktail%20v9

7 Likes

That is sick AF! An integrated short board is amazing. Well done!

1 Like

I just got the HAYA deck, but I think I want to sell that to get one of yours… Such an amazing design :heart_eyes:

I don’t imagine it’s possible to get one that’s like 4 inches longer so 12s4p could fit…? Will these fit 2170’s? Also, I have both of the ESCape’s cases you made, dual and single. Would it be possible to get the deck with a cutout on the bottom for the dual ESCape case?

@barajabali I think is looking to buy yours :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Naaah… He wants something to build biger beast :wink:

@uigiroux the purpose for this deck is to be light and compact. What you are looking for is quite opposite. I’m working on a big brother now :wink: All you guys need to remember that because those integrated decks are higher the leverage is longer so you need to fine tune your trucks. I belive that split angles and harder bushings is a must for high speed board.

1 Like

Optional Adapters in thick aluminum? Oh man don’t make me buy another deck

3 Likes

Hhehehee that’s the plan to be able to use pneumatics also. Aluminium or carbon maybe for little suspension :wink:

Looks awesome @LukePL !!

2 Likes

Any updates?

Waiting for kicktail prototype and finishing risers design. This coming week I should have everything and I should start a group buy. :wink: It would be a miracle but I might also have a third one longer version similar to Hummie deck :grin:

2 Likes

Uhu yessss

@LukePL I’ve gotta say… You’re making it incredibly hard to choose a deck for my next build! With HAYA, Drangboards, and now you making amazing integrated decks I can’t decide!

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: To often I hear this inner voice…“I want them all” :grin:

1 Like

If only you had a choice for hyperbeast also

2 Likes