Another clone of a clone - New controller option available

I found this and thought I’d share it. Another controller option if you’ve got $100 and a stout heart :slight_smile: I do not necessarily endorse this controller, but it claims to come with a receiver, so it might be a feasible choice. There also seem to be some promising inputs ready for hackerin’ !

@lowGuido maybe you can add this to the pile of misfit controllers you’ve tried?

From the Product Description: Mini Remote Controller 2.4Ghz

Weight: 48g Size:100x52x20mm Frequency: 2.4G Channel: 2 channels Application of ESC: All ESC Color: Black Power:Li-po 3.7v 500mAh(included) Receiver:included Wrist strap Suitable for : Electric skateboard longbaord USB Charge spot Note:No retail box

Yeah I saw that on an ES thread. Is it supposed to be a knockoff of the Boosted but without the dual trigger/thumb control?

1 Like

I’ve tried it :frowning:

It doesn’t work that well IMO. The trigger throttle on the TorqueBoards 2.4ghz Mini Remote I sell works much better IMO. Although, I may be biased for trigger throttles.

1 Like

I would love to try it. But $100 is $100. About double what a transmitter should cost in my opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for the input @torqueboards you may have spared @lowGuido $100 and some major disappointment!

I’ve also become accustomed to trigger-based throttle. But I know many are interested in thumb-triggers.

@RunPlayBack it’s hard to say what exactly they were going for here… I’m guessing that this remote is available on a handful of copied eboard designs, and then someone decided to sell it separately to see if there is demand. I agree w @lowGuido that it’s about $50 too expensive! I’m sticking with GT2B-based mods for now.

2 Likes