Annual Barajabali Clear out sale! *price drop* VESCS, FAST CHARGERS

Hey guys… its that time of year again where I sell things I dont much need for things I do need.

Don’t be afraid to make offers. I just want $$

1. SOLD @never4getf150forums DIY BOARD - $400 shipped in the US ONLY The deck is a Vanguard by loaded skinned with real carbon fiber. (Some spots need some work after my latest battery swap) Running off of a Vesc-x (Former Focbox) SK3 style 6384 motor with Sensors 97mm abec flywheels 15mm belt system, steel motor pulley with keyway and Aluminum Wheel pulley I believe 15: 40 Goldenhusky Antispark switch 40 amp fuse Enertion mount TB Extended trucks Ceramic bearings GT2B mastercho mod remote XLR charging port, LCD display BATTERY: Current battery installed is from a boosted board. It works fine but with the boosted battery installed, you cant use the XLR charge port and the LCD isnt accurate. You will need to use a boosted charger which is not included. I would recommend building a new 10 or 12s lithium ion battery for this build. New battery plugs in and everything works as god intended again. IF YOU NEED A PLUG AND PLAY 10S Battery shoot me a PM.

image image image image image image image

1. SOLD @AlanZhou 40 brand new Samsung 25R cells -$115 shipped in the US ONLY

SOLD @b264 3) NEW 10s 2amp barrel charger - $25 shipped in the US ONLY

1. SOLD @J0ker3366 NEW 10s 60amp Supower BMS - $35 shipped in the US ONLY

2. Dual Vesc. 4.12 and 4.08 PCB> They work perfectly fine together on the 2.18 FW $110 shipped in the US ONLY image

3. (0 LEFT) (2 sold) @Rithblu NEW 12s 50.4 volt 4 amp Chargers (XLR Plug) - $55 each shipped in the US

4. (2) NEW 10s 42v 4 amp chargers (XLR Plug) - $55 each shipped in the US

3 Likes

omg someone grab that vanguard before I lose control…

2 Likes

C’mon… not fair :frowning:

What do you want? I’m willing to ship intl for more moneyyy

1 Like

I just wanted some parts… willing to part out? :joy:

Maybe but I got to get my $400 out of it lol

1 Like

So it only needs new battery and battery connections?

Or the boosted charger.

It works just as it is you’ll just need a boosted charger (I just put the boosted pack on it for shits and giggles)

Or

You can install a different battery on it and use the xlr charge port and display. (What I would do if I cared to)

This is exactly what I’m looking for. Link for the boosted charger?

It’s pretty much a complete. But has an option to upgrade.

Awesome man :slight_smile: shoot me a pm if you’ve want it!

1 Like

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143049331488

You can find them cheaper if you hunt

Board still for sale

1 Like

I have got a question about your build. You say you skinned your vanguard in carbon fiber. What do you really mean with that. Did you use carbon fiber vinyl or how how does that 'skinning 'work dont know that term? I am thinking about wrapping my vanguard in vinyl but i am afraid it wont stretch and rip appart. Will it rip appart if i wrap it in vinyl with the flex off the board? A bit off topic but I am interested in how you did it :slight_smile: .

No it’s not vinyl it’s real carbon fiber with epoxy and cf weave

1 Like

Ah oke thanks

REDUCED PRICING ON CHARGERS AND BMS.

Will ship Tomorrow

My 1’st two diy boards,iput CF vinyl on them and you dont have to heat it or stretch out. it stayed on really good even on the bottom.

Is the 12s charger still available?

You said you could ship the $400 board international for some extra money but how much extra would it be? :thinking:

Yes I only have 1 left