Am i too old for an electric longboard?

Last night a bunch of teenagers were shouting at me saying I was cheating

1 Like

Iā€™d of yelled back, ā€œand yā€™all are brokeā€ with my hands upā€¦ lol

1 Like

Iā€™m going on 49. A less older gentleman once screamed at me saying, ā€œyou canā€™t ride your skateboard here, you f#cking kid!ā€. I was actually flattered.

5 Likes

Someone said something similar to me then I took my helmet off and said ā€œHuh?ā€ and they felt pretty dumb

2 Likes

if you arenā€™t cheating then you donā€™t care enough :laughing:

1 Like

16 here. Still have a while to go :joy::+1:

1 Like

I am 57 and get nothing but thumbs up and shakaā€™s when I ride my eboard. You know how jealous your sons friends are going to be when they find out you are building your son an electric skateboard while their dadā€™s are on the golf course? You are going to earn big points with your kid dude. Build on.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the way we roll!

Your wife and my wife must be related!

Bruised the ribs a few months ago riding. Caight a couple of gashs and road rash today. All i can think about is how to prevent it for the next time I ride because im esk8ing till i cant stand

I am always told at shows that they are to old to skate but you are never to old to skate. The face that there are guys out there that are 70 and still skating has to say something.

1 Like

Itā€™s funny Iā€™m 44 I think itā€™s drives me mad when a skateboarer says thatā€™s not right a motor on a skateboard ā€¦ I started on a 4x2 with pram wheels on a hill in finglas when I was 8 then my dad got me a penny board if thatā€™s even what it was Iā€™ve never been without a board ā€¦ I always give my standard boards away to kids who take an interest ā€¦ Now the only way I could get out is a electric board as I have a weak heart.

Cray, I thought I was on the older end being 34.

Strong chance I would have died doing something stupid on an esk8 if I had one when I was 21.

44ā€¦ even old threads get a second chance!

1 Like

I thought you were going to say:

ā€¦ Iā€™m sure at least one of them is having fantasies over me arriving shirtless at work while riding your skateboard in fast mode

1 Like

Haha :joy:

1 Like

On about my fifth mid-life crisis- turned 48 a couple of weeks ago and celebrated by going to a pagan rave

5 Likes

ā€¦drinking a diet coke lol

2 Likes

Awesome :joy:

1 Like

I am 43 and just ordered my first DIY electric kit. Last time I skated was 30 years ago. Guess I must be having a mid-life crisis.

As long as I dont crash and burn I am happy. Sure will be a whole load more fun than my Model S :slight_smile:

7 Likes