Am I missing something here?

yea if you had the know how, you could make a pack that spans the entire board but would be extremely thin! What you can do is just buy some lipos and use the cells.

talking about prismatics?

http://www.all-battery.com/Li-Polymer3.7v_5000plus.aspx

i’ve toyed with the idea… i’ve seen a few people carve out their decks and lay 6 or 8 of these along the bottom of the deck in the channels they dug, then seal them in and they only had to box the ESC.

Its been done with success. Its just difficult compared to buying a lipo from hobbeyking (good luck they’re all on backorder!) and stuffing it in a sandwich box or fabbing your own box. you also get a better price on individual cells when you buy the whole unit fro a hobbey store and tear apart the pack. They’re basically the same cells as far as i can tell though.

the result is highly desireable though with uber stealth. One day i will try this. Maybe sooner than later now that i can press 9 ply decks, and possibly even 11 ply.

found it ! the brand of that e~motorcycle is Brammo Empulse . at 0:40 into video the presenter showed Li ion flat battery . must be hundreds inside of it .