All New Flywheel / Kegel Modular Pulley System Available Now!

These worked great with the SR TKP trucks. Had no problem putting these on. No clearance issues with Tillers mounts either.

Is anyone else using Popocas? Theyā€™re arenā€™t listed on the compatible list but Iā€™m using them anyway since I like kegals and feel 90mm is that great point between big but not to big.

I feel like because the way the wheel is , causes issues where the belt touches the wheel in a way

Any advice ?

image image image

Iā€™m not using those wheels, but have faced this issue. Just us a couple speed rings to push the wheel out a bit and you should be fine.

Pretty much what i do, i have the same issue with different wheels and pulleys and i use 3 then i flip the nut on the end so the nylon is turning in to the inside.

@JLabs The 40T are not listed on the site. Are those not available?

2 Likes

Iā€™m am out of stock on that option

1 Like

Is there a timeline on when theyā€™ll be available again?

1 Like

Not for a while

Do you still have alot of the 36t ?

Yep I do! :+1:

1 Like

You still planning on stocking more sizes of motor pullys? (18t,20t)

1 Like

Idkā€¦ I have some big decisions to make after the holiday season, so we will see. If I do it wonā€™t be till 2019

6 Likes

That sounds ominous. You best not be going anywhereā€¦ :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Finally decided to pull the trigger on a set of these 44t pulleys. @akhlut thanks for the write up about the 6000 bearings!! Iā€™ll be following your footsteps precisely. Did you ever try the .006" shim? I am curious if it would be the slightest bit too thickā€¦

Also, your Mcmaster recommendation has changed my life! Iā€™m in awe. Next day delivery? Amazon doesnā€™t even do that most of the time. AAAANNDD they have shit that I search EVERYWHERE for. I canā€™t get over how badass that company is

4 Likes

you will not regret those @jlabs pulleys - perfect alignment every time. i have both shim stocks. ill send you both thicknesses to try.

and yeah, mcmaster is a game changer!

3 Likes

That rocks, Iā€™ll pm you in the morning!! I knew Jared was on to something with these. He and I met up for a ride a little while before they were released. I could tell how much he had to say about them, even though he couldnā€™t risk saying it at the time. @JLabs youā€™ve earned ALL the support that ā€œus peopleā€ give you. Now go ship my order out first, lol. Congrats on your success

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @akhlut!

I will need some time to process orders. You crazy peeps pushed them well into triple digitsā€¦

6 Likes

Dat gap tho