All New Flywheel / Kegel Modular Pulley System Available Now!

do you have psychotiller press mounts? Clearance difference possibility?

Yes sir, thats the ones.

No, no press-fits. But! if you need 3mm simply replace the middle bearing with a 5mm spacer.

1 Like

But I will need 90mm axles not the 80s right? @psychotiller you still have those in stock?

2 Likes

ordered emā€¦

McMaster orders get to me in 1 day, their warehouse is like 7 miles away

1 Like

I donā€™tā€¦Just 80ā€™s But As mentioned. Mcmaster Carr is where to get them

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m getting them ordered. Though it would be easier to toss them in with my battery then pay shipping on $10 in parts, but I found more things I wanted from them.

just need to file off the holding tabs.

3 Likes

Where can I get the 1/4" high 10mm ID spacer

i can make you a set, or aluminumspacers.com

http://www.aluminumspacers.com/spacers-by-metric-hole/10mm-hole/mas19-10-6-4

2 Likes

For anyone that is reading the thread and confused:

They are using spacers to allow the pulleys to work on Surf Rodz trucks. If you want to use standard Caliber 2 trucks no modifications or extra parts are required.

7 Likes

@JLabs I ordered the 36t version and the hub installed very easily. It required quite a bit of force, but nothing too crazy. Iā€™m using TB 218mm trucks with Abec 107mm wheels.

Thats awesome! Thanks for the support! Could I trouble you to leave a review? It would mean a lot! There are only 2 currently

https://buildkitboards.com/products/modular-pulley-set?variant=12443524956254

2 Likes

I just left a review. Thanks for the pulleys, Jared!

sorry for the de-rail!

1 Like

No no, i thinks its awesome that you guys are getting them to work with SurfRodz, i just didnt want anyone to get confused that it was necessary for all trucks

@Gdunn416 thank you!

6 Likes

Just left a review myself.

4 Likes

going off the rails again.

back to SRz rkp, got the 90mm shoulders bolts in. clearance is good, waiting on @akhlutā€™s spacers to arrive and weā€™re good to go

0919182139_HDR

6 Likes

Youā€™ve saved me so much pain.

My Ali express is always in Germanā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like