All new 2019 VESC-Tool release

LMFAO WHAT?!?!

3 Likes

Lol yeahā€¦ it was kinda cool

4 Likes

LEDE%20Train%20derailment%20UPDATE%2008

8 Likes

Note: my goal is not to defend Apple here. Their opposition to the GPL license is regrettable.

However, youā€™re so insufferable about your apple hate to the point that youā€™re calling Apple product users cult members. Take it down a notch dude.

Your opinions of Apple should not be and are not the reason that the vesc tool wonā€™t be released on iOS, itā€™s what @trampa and others have mentioned. Your personal takes on Appleā€™s products are not relevant here, unless youā€™re writing the app of course.

5 Likes

image Only posting again coz Iā€™m still laughing

7 Likes

Sorry I have airpods so

I donā€™t speak BROKE

8 Likes

Didnā€™t you have to sell a bunch of your esk8 stuff?

13 Likes

Iā€™d pay to see you decked out like kanye.

9 Likes

Classic Android vs iPhone lolā€¦ Thereā€™s a lot of apps that are iPhone or iOS only ā€¦ If you want an app thatā€™s Android only then buy one. I heard yā€™all got money lol.

1 Like

Nah I sold other things

u mean 15 bucks electronics for 150bucks? :smiley: pass

2 Likes

$168.89 with tax and shipping :slight_smile:

Im going to hongkong in april, i have my suspicions there will be a fair amount of copiesā€¦ wonder how many I can bring home for 168$!

4 Likes

If you can find one clone with the w1 chip Iā€™ll buy it off you for full airpods value

I do make apps, and I totally agree with Benjamin, and I donā€™t feel sorry for the people who overpay for apple stuff then want to complain when they canā€™t run GPL software.

Because giving any money to apple is directly making it more expensive for American/Western software companies to innovate. Then, the Chinese companies can innovate the same new product, but with half as much work and cost as their western counterparts. Youā€™re giving them a free pass to be better, bigger, and stronger than everyone else. Just by buying Apple products. Youā€™re literally hurting yourself and everyone else who isnā€™t in China. But man, you sure do look cool on the runway.

Good job.

8 Likes

I love how all these new and awesome developments are getting released for vesc and all you guys care about is bashing other peopleā€™s opinions. Apple or Android, who cares? Make another topic elsewhere; letā€™s talk about this new release. It sounds like my new quad build is going to be way easier to set up!!

15 Likes

This always happens whenever you mention apple within the earshot of @b264 Its like the tides or death or taxes.

1 Like

download%20(1)

21 Likes

All new, simultaneously and instantly, triangular communication :wink: :warning: MORE HYPE PLEASE :warning:

This is nice update! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@trampa Do you have any idea when 100V might be coming to a regular-sized VESC? Like 50A-ish, not 300A

4 Likes