Ae board a new way to travel

ITEM:39" ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD

SIZE:39"*9.5"

WHEEL SIZE: 90MM (3.54 INCHES) * 54MM (2.12 INCHES)

WEIGHT: 10.11 KG / 23 LBS

BATTERY CELLS: 20R LITHIUM ION BATTERY

BATTERY: 36V | 6.3AH

MOTOR MODEL: HUB MOTOR MOTOR , 2 MOTOR 500W /EACH 250W

MAXIMUM SPEED: 38KM / H | 23.6 MPH

RANGE: 21-28KM / 13-17.4 MILES

CLIMBING GRADE: SLOPE 25%-30%

MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 150KG / 330LBS

3 Riding Modes

1st (beginner) - 18 km / 11 Mph

2nd (daily ride) - 28 km/h / 17Mph

3rd gear (experienced rider) - 38 km / 23Mph

Details of Board

1, TOP SPEED AND RANGE : 23.6 MPH, COVERING A RANGE OF 17.4 MILES.

2, HUB MOTOR: DOUBLE 90 MM DIAMETER, 55 MM WIDE, 250W EACH. 3, BATTERY OPTIONS:

STANDARD BATTERY: 6.3AH 226.8W. (MILEAGE: 21-28 KM / 13-17 MILES)

PANASONIC BATTERY: 9.6AH 345.6W. (MILEAGE: 33-40 KM / 20-24.8 MILES)

SANYO BATTERY: 12.6AH 453.6 W. (MILEAGE: 45-52 KM / 27-32 MILES)

4,Deck

40" 7 Ply of Canadian maple

5 , Wireless Remote: Wireless 2.4G Controller for Best Performance. Rechargeable Using Micro USB Recharge Socket (Comes with Cable), Thumb Wheel Accelerator and Break (Forward to Accelerate, Back to Break), Gear Button With 3 Speed Modes. Forward/Reverse Switch, 4 LED Display (labelled Board Power Indicator below) Indicates Speed Selection, Direction of Travel and Battery Level. 2 Separate LED Indicate Charge (Red for Low, Green for Charged) and Connectivity (Signal, will flash when not connected). Remote Will Operate at a Distance of 10M.

6 , ESC/Motherboard :Works with A Sinusoidal Wave Drive and Hall Sensor to Ensure Smooth Acceleration and Breaking. The 2.4G Antenna is Constructed Into the ESC, Solving Any Issues Signal Reaching the Control Circuit.

7,ALLUMINUM ALLOY COVER:

Made of Aluminum Alloy, the Cover is Very Strong and Unbreakable. Aluminum also Allows For Greater Heat Dissipation From The Battery Pack and Control Circuit.

8,Urethanes:

Warn Urethane Wheels Are Easily Purchased and Replaced. The Outer Motor Housing is Unscrewed and Replaced as a Unit. The New Part Comes With a 90mm Diameter x 55mm Wide Urethane Tire on High Quality Motor Casing. The Casing includes a New Set of 20 Rotor Magnets and C&U Super Silent Bearing.

WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX?

1 x ready-to-Skate AEboard Electric Skateboard 1 x power Adapter and Charger 1 x Wireless Remote & USB Cable 1 x T Wrench (with 3 Socket Sizes and HexKey/Screwdriver)

Note:

• AEboard has been fully resisted before receiving the goods, but once you start using or maintaining it or replacing the battery, the board’s water resistance will be reduced. Water can damage the board and water damage is not covered by the warranty. Therefore, you should avoid placing the board in the water.
  • Always wear a helmet and suitable safety equipment when riding an electric skateboard.
  • Remember to turn off the remote and charge it when not in use to extend battery life.

& HAPPY RIDING ON AEBOARD& ENJOY YOUR LIFE.

ShareShare on Facebook TweetTweet on Twitter Pin itPin on Pinterest

they also create some of the largest commercial battery packs 10s5p pansonics

@mmaner! You have a son on here lol?

6 Likes

Lol :joy: Char

He’s not legitimate so we don’t talk about it in polite company. Who knows, maybe he’ll be king of the north some day :slight_smile:.

10 Likes

lol this is a legit company man

1 Like

Fuck outta here

14 Likes

@thebeardedboy could we see some pics of the actual board, and a breakdown of the internals? The community here loves to learn about esk8 design.

1 Like

ok this isnt my company

image image image image image

This is ground breaking

20 Likes

amazing innovation

9 Likes

They are not even trying…

1 Like

I am flabbergasted :open_mouth:

3 Likes

OK boys, pack it in!

No way to improve on this.

Let’s just accept this perfection and move on with our lives.

I expect to see each of you with one, possibly two of these in tow in Denver.

Magnificent.

14 Likes

I’m just gonna give up now…

2 Likes

Why do we even bother building gear drives, direct drives, hight discharge and high capacity batteries if this the best esk8 ever? I’m selling my LaSag’ne and getting 2 of these instead

6 Likes

@brenternet Back off you bully. I was about to post my Evo for sale after seeing that board.

4 Likes

I flagged my own post, that’s a thing

11 Likes

this board is actually really nice the companys sending me one to reveiw

4 Likes