Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Get Focbox Unity

About the General Discussion category

Discuss topics that don’t fit into the other categories. Such as electric bikes, electric cars & technology.

How can I open a new topic? I don’t have the option in my account.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Falk

I want to buy electric bike for my son. How is this one?

Youd be the coolest mummy. Xmas gift?

Hi I don’t see how to start a topic or send messages so this is my welcome post.
This (board) looks like a fun project, very excited.

I’d also like to ask if anyone is aware of very small electromagnetic motors on the scale of 1/8th mm or so for another project?

Hello also to @RedEagle thanks for telling me about this forum.

I also have the same problem. I do not know how to start a new topic! Maybe it’s to prevent newbies from starting random threads. But I was going to ask about good ESC’s to use in very demanding enviromnets, I have ordered a 170KV 2.8kw Electric Skateboard Longboard High Efficience Brushless DC Motor, and I was looking at the followint ESC’s

ZTW Beast Pro 300A Full Waterproof ESC 6-12S Lipo W/ Double Fan for 1/5 Buggy Truck Rc Car Parts

and the

I am not sure which way to go.

I am interested in using my motor and ESC for a variety of projects. Including but not limited too an electric skateboard, Ebike, and minibike. So heavy duty is a must. I presume even more heavy duty than the average here since some boards have dual motors and thus 2 esc’s if I’m not mistaken.

A new account needs to like, comment many posts, then you can open a new topic.