Abec pink 107s flywheel

I understand that you can only use a few types of wheels but why pink!! I’ve been looking at these things online and it seems that they stoped producing them because the cores were misaligned

People just want what they can’t have and what few others do.

2 Likes

I also have ahmyo wheels with the same exact core of the kegal

For the most part no matter how hard we try to be individuals with our builds we are all limited to about 10 wheel options lol

1 Like

I’ve been searching through this forum for a bit now, and I’m astonished to see the builds, I definitely need to invest on a board

3 Likes

Some folks sold their car and only use esk8 to grocery shop and go to work. They can definitely be more than toys :smiley:

And your quality of life goes up 300% just like that when you eliminate “sitting in a car” from your life. Kind-of like if all of a sudden you didn’t have to sleep any more.

1 Like

Your literally the only person to do that :grinning:

12 Likes

I wasnt going to point it out but :rofl: :rofl:

cant use plural when youre singular :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually i totally sold my car after getting my first board. I gotta get the wife a new vehicle tho. She’s not into it. Lol

5 Likes

I don’t live in the city, if I did I would consider selling my car but I live too far from work to be using an electric skateboard

how far is too far? :smirk:

Ive seen 40mile batteries before

Im mostly joking, I wouldnt expect anyone to give up their car for esk8… it just seems too unrealistic :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nah, just the first of millions in this country. In China, is getting a lot more common.

Really smart idea though, but I’m not that great of a skater, maybe someone would be willing to trade a board for the 3sets I have

If I were you, I would save them :rofl:

theyre only going to go up in value… theoretically

not to mention youve got a slice of ABEC history! thats pretty neat, if youre into that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I truely am considering to keep them because I think I should get more into the esk8 community

1 Like

Yeah only until someone brings a better wheel out

1 Like

What board should I invest in, or should I build my own

Fuck. I’m literally the 2nd person now. :smile:

(Granted we kept one car in the family though. Lol. :wink: )

1 Like

I wasnt implying its the best, but instead that its a collectors item

What’s the average range for a good quality built board?

1 Like