Abec pink 107s flywheel

I know it looks bad on me, since I’m fresh to the electric skateboard forum, I just recently found out about it, and my skate shop is going out of buisness so I’m trying to sell most of my skate stuff here

1 Like

All good brother man

Ive just seen too many friends and fellow esk8rs get scammed to not say something :frowning:

I cant believe you have 3 sets though! Over here we’re geekin over just one set :joy: haha

Sorry dude, that’s to bad. I bet if you start a thread (with pics & location) Things would sell. I’m almost always looking for a new deck.

1 Like

I totally see where your coming from, I don’t understand how these are so rare, I’ve seen posts saying that they are produced in China and I see multiple sites selling them, so I don’t see the big deal

1 Like

Definitely not made in China…

Over here we have a bit of a lust for genuine parts, especially when ABEC is concerned :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a post saying they where sold on alibaba

That’s not true then

@KaramQ you need to upload photos

Also, what is the address of your skate shop?

2 Likes

own a skate shop don’t know where ABEC is poured ??

4 Likes

Lol…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s called adrenalina skate

Wtf are these things made out of? Unicorn shit?? $300 a set. Damn. I want some now. Sign me up

1 Like

Maybe Chris will make some super fly’s in pink there seems to be a lot of interest in them.

@ChrisChaput

1 Like

You guys make me want to start electric skateboarding

1 Like

It seems so interesting that people find wheels so ammusing

2 Likes

Do it, don’t look back it’s down hill all the time.

1 Like

I’ve tried my friends boosted board but I ate it

Lol on every abec thread I see people tagging this man @ChrisChaput But he hasn’t been on in like 6 months :joy:

2 Likes

We are limited to only a few types of Wheels because we need Wheels with cores that we can attach pulleys to

1 Like