Abec 11 107mm help

Yeah they have been out of production for awhile now, not sure if they will be coming back.

Thanks, will have to look for in my Christmas stocking lol

Actually would like to pre-order your new drivetrain and truckmount pulley system for Christmas. Anyway to get that outside a complete, as already have too many build underway to integrate into lols :joy:

Hi chaka, Is it possible to spec a Ollinboard freeride with 107s? For whatever the cost add, it seems like being able to get a little more clearance over rocks or cracks would be worth it. If necessary for clearance I’d be down to go with Liquid precision trucks @200mm. Not sure if existing pulley/mount design allows it.

As long as you are located within the US we can set you up with a FreeRide with 107’s but we may need a little more time before delivery due to changes in the gear ratio. Need to reduce the the drive pulley motor side to accommodate the larger circumference of the wheels.

@caustin I’ll have a pre-order listing up soon, in a day or two. I have had an endless influx of questions about our new drive so it will save us sometime if we can direct people to a listing with all the details we are comfortable releasing at this time. Expect a full release of specs and options within 2 weeks.

A few things to considering when choosing our drive.

1. Our drive is designed specifically for our motors, not all motors will fit. In time we will have a more universal design but we are focused on this specific dual motor configuration at this time.

2. Mounts only fit trucks machined to match the hanger diameter of our drive trains, trucks need to machined to match and will be available separately and in a package form. There is no “universal” sleeve. In our experience this is the only way to have a solid reliable drive train.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

4 Likes

@Lsalt :point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

I don’t like it lol jk :slight_smile:

Ok chaka im ready to order thisbthrubyou, pm me with the details pls

Looking at your site, see the pre-order for complete deck. Is that where I can find pre-order for just drive train?

I’m so stoked for the option to order a freeride with 107s! What a beast commuter to roll over any cracks or gaps in the sidewalks etc. Thanks for the update chaka