90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

I feel like if we get the word out we could definitely get some people in on it maybe psycho or LHB would jump in it doesn’t seem fair to raise the price and then you have to eat the price of the extras why don’t we try to get 150 sets and if we can get close to 150 then we will go the other route. We did get a new member who makes the hi5ber maybe he would be in for some sets. Torque board sells flywheel clones and but level clones so they could offer both since they offer both pulleys

Well technically I get to profit for the extra sets (assuming I can sell them) :stuck_out_tongue: . Even then, I’m doing this group buy for the community more than anything else. However, if there are other estore owners here who are interested in selling these wheels and seeing how that goes, please join the group buy! Every bit helps!

1 Like

How about it @torqueboards @longhairedboy and @psychotiller get some awesome wheels at an awesome price and help this group buy off the ground.

1 Like

I am totally still down for a set :blush:

I could use 4 sets if that helps us get to the goal. I like the color choice.

I’m still in for 1 set wheels 1 set pulleys.

So since its a black wheel you are in?

Correction, Black wheels with a white core. Anybody up for photoshoping what it will look like for other less visual members?

POP…labeda

4 Likes

Not bad, though it lacks depth. See if you can do this one:

2 Likes

Dude. Lol. Pros would do it in a heartbeat but I’m just messing around PS sometimes, just a newb. It is a challenge but it is also 3AM so challenge not accepted at this time :slight_smile: Maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Looks like a diner floor, or an 8 ball (not that kind @longhairedboy )

1 Like

Ouch, that is not a pretty color combination. That is their only option?

1 Like

Core will be black after few rides anyhow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Or a pulley retainer to cover

As of now it looks like it.

interested as well :slight_smile: 1-2 sets

With white cores…totally down with that too…

6 Likes

I’m in, how do I add my name?

lol i’m not in to that shit. and believe me, nobody else is into having me into that shit either hahaha. not after that last time about 17 years ago. long story short, car surfing half naked in broad daylight screaming about superman.

4 Likes