90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

sure buddy :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for helping! I might just have to send everything to you, since I prefer paying 100 + 10 USD for all EU orders instead of like 30ish per shpment. Meanwhile I need to figure out how to ship to Israel…

1 Like

i´m able to ship them from here for about 20$ to israel untracked

I might just do that then. Seems here it costs like 80 USD to ship… @Tomer you okay with something like 35ish USD shipping?

Is there a EU distributer I have to sign up to ?

@TarzanHBK volunteered to help with distribution.

Just let me know all EU guys after you closed orders, I´ll then figure out shipping for them

Sure thing. If you check the spreadsheet, I already have their country of residence. I haven’t put down anyone’s actual address or city since I don’t want to accidentally Dox someone.

Can you do 35 USD for two sets?

Weight difference probably won’t be discernable. A set of wheels is roughly a little more than a Kilogram each. @TarzanHBK What’s the cost to ship 2 sets of wheels to Israel?

if it stays under 2 kg its about 20$ untracked. Next thing is up to 5kg tracked for 40$

So we’re shaving it pretty close ehh? Let’s hope they round down…

1 Like

Fingers crossed lol.

@TarzanHBK Does tracked shipment is also available?

I can get the price down to $24usd per pulley for 30pcs. I can buy 10 of those so 20 would have to be pre ordered.

I’m assuming everyone is set on 36T 15mm? Anodized black for maximum stealthiness of course :wink:

If you interested maybe we could add another column to the google sheet. With the Chinese Holiday earliest delivery would be mid/late March

3 Likes

I’ll throw it in there and see if anyone is interested. I’ll grab 2 for myself.

yep tracked is the same like i posted before. Up to 5 kg for about 40$

could you put me down for a set now, but hold off on shipping until you get a better color than black going? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Loving that multicolor look.

Heh, was about to message you on Discord to see if you were in. Good to know now.

1 Like

I’d like a set of pulleys. Don’t have any for Kegel cores anyhow.

Are the pulleys going to be the same as the one that @JLabs is selling on his website (Aluminum)?

Do they fit on Caliber 2s without modification of the hangar?

And is it possible to buy just the pulleys without wheels :stuck_out_tongue: ?