90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

I’m down if the pulley thing is happening

Totally want a set. Put me down one please. I’m in for any color but i’m really digging the orange and blues color scheme. The under side of my deck is orange so it would look killer for me. :sunglasses:

Everyone has black wheels nowadays so don’t see a reason to make more. I need pulleys as well. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m designated Muthafukin’ Tiffany as the Blue thane and Orange core option. If you want that color scheme, go ahead and vote for it. Still thinking about waving the fat veto and going ahead with blue and orange wheels regardless. It’d be easier and faster for me to rush these wheels to Amazon Prime if that’s the case…

1 Like

I saw your post on r/boostedboards and would love to join in on the group buy. Thanks for organizing, PredatorBoards :slightly_smiling_face:

No probs. I started this group buy out of curiosity. Like literally cold called Labeda today and was like ‘I run this company. I want those wheels, you got them?’ and they played ball.

So what would be the price of one set plus @JLabs kegel 15mm pulley to uk?

Honestly, for the EU guys, I’d be willing to send all the EU shipments over in one package to a designated/trusted member to distribute. Probs saves on shipping costs.

2 Likes

I would really like a set but I think the orange core needs to change! I am tired of orange cores.

Grey cores and yellow\red\blue thane and im in for sure

I’d be good for a set with 36 teeth pulleys

How much extra would it cost though?

I can handle that. Need two sets of those wheels, so i can take EU orders :wink:

1 Like

in for a set

I’m still in unless we end up with some tuti-fruity colour scheme. If it is not bad-ass :smiling_imp: I’m out :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Im down for a set. Thx.

I don’t know man. I kinda like colors :rainbow_flag:. Can’t put my finger on why tho…

Orange and teal. It’s a thing.

I’m only in it for the Black Honestly.

In for black and/or yellow. Others, especially that crazy colorful one, noooooooooooooope. But I believe the first run is black anyhow.

the original post was for black wheels… now it has gone cray cray. If it was tuti-fruti… I wouldn’t be replying right now… because I wouldn’t have bought in… it can change, i’ll just exit stage left.

2 Likes

I’ll be sticking to the vote counter on this one. So we’ll likely do blacks for now.

3 Likes

Put me down for a set, please! Black first preference, but I don’t really care.

@JLabs are you going to produce pulleys for these? If so, please put me on the preorder list.

Shipping to Madrid (Spain). I’m more than ok if @TarzanHBK handles the EU dispatching :slight_smile: thanks for that.

1 Like