$65 4.12 VESC on Banggood?

mine works fine, could load the ackmaniac esc tool without problems and no trouble till now.

1 Like

@JdogAwesome I gotta admit I don’t exactly know what ERPM means… but I used the calculator and got a result of 49728 ERPM (using 6S Lipo). Is this going to be a serious problem? If so: what motor can you recommend? Using 6S, 2 Motors and ESCs, weighting 90kg

http://calc.esk8.it/#{"batt-type-lipo":1,"batt-cells":6,"motor-kv":320,"system-efficiency":85,"motor-pulley-teeth":16,"wheel-pulley-teeth":48,"wheel-size":80}|

I have searched a little bit and found this one:

After this calculations 340kV should be the upper boundary for the KV if using 6S and I understand his calculations so far… So is he wrong and I missed something or is 320kV simply too close to the limit?

For 6s it MIGHT be ok but also remember that the voltage will be higher when fully charged.

I would recommend something like 10s and 190kv. If you need cheap motors search HobbyKing for Keda 190kv or Keda 195kv they are both good. One is 6364 and the other is 6356

Your motor pulley says 48T but should be 36T or 32T if you’re using 80mm wheels.

Mine worked fine as well (as long as the erpm is 60/-60), loves the rain :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey guys, I’m new so I hope this is the correct forum to ask my question.

I ordered 2 of this V4 FSESC to control a 70KV Dual 6364 Hub Motor. My idea is to connect them via Bus to control them in Master-Slave. Is this too naive or will it work?

Sorry for being a newbie.

Correct forum, wrong topic :laughing:

But anyway welcome!

You can find a lot with the search function or ask questions here:

But to answer your question, yes connecting with CAN bus is working fine. just use the 2 middle pins of the 4pin connector only (if there are 4 wires). But connect it as last step. It is important that both Fsecs are powered on when connected via CAN bus otherwise you damage the esc.

2 Likes

Sorry and thank you very much!

1 Like