6374 Stealth Motor Pre-Order 󾓦

Im about to order tonight or is it to late?

Nope, all good. Still need more people actually

Thinking about buying, but I don’t know at the moment, if I don’t confirm by then, can you let me know when you have a low stock please?

Yes they are shipping next week. Will let u know.

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/polar-6374-190kv-motors-sensored/13081

Get them while they’re hot

EDIT Think twice All sold!

1 Like

Is this a group buy or do you have them in stock? When do we need to get in by?

So they aren’t good?

1 Like

The motors are perfectly fine. I have sold over 150 and only had 2 problems, one with @barajabali he didn’t notify me about a problem and took the motor apart and ruined the bearing. The ONLY other issue was with @Jinra and I sent him a new motor.

They motors are very high quality. Similar to

I have also received many compliments on the motors performance. I assure you the are high quality and work perfect.

The motor I got the bearing wasn’t pushed all the way into the housing and the circlip wouldn’t push in, while pushing the bearing in I ruined it. So I purchased a new bearing and it still wouldn’t push all the way in. He wouldn’t return the defective one or the brand new ones.

Beware- he won’t allow you to return brand new motors just because “you don’t want them anymore” I even offered to pay a restocking fee. The level of service is terrible.

When a battery breaks and one of my customers open the pack to try to fix it, do you know what I say? I say “thanks for trying but let me take it from here” and I go ahead and pay for return shipping to fix it or return it fully" (granted my batteries never have issues because they aren’t Chinese garbage) HE does not carry that moto, he acts like he is a large corporation and does not honor returns, service, or any type of reconciliation.

*i have literally never complained about any company on this forum ever because they have all been reasonable. It’s not about the money- I took $110 loss. I could care less about the money. When I buy- I buy service.

4 Likes

That is a rare occurrence in shipping, and before contacting me you opened the motor. If you immediately contacted me I would have told you how to properly fix it, or u would have refunded you and taken it back. I even offered to pay you for the bearing you broke.

As for the not refunding motors you are not using. Before you purchased them you asked if you no longer wanted them, if would you be able to return them. I then said that I would do my best but no gaurentees. I am a small business and reinvesting all profits, while providing the customer quality parts at an affordable price.

On the battery side, what company replaces items after the customer takes them apart, brakes a bearing, and then wants a refund? You may with your batteries but that is a product you manufacturer yourself. You also make more profit.

And the best thing about this whole situation is the fact that you threatened to audit, sue, and file bank claims. **THEN YOU SAID YOU HAD MY IP AND FULL NAME. ** I don’t care about the IP because it always changes. But is that the type of moderate we want on the forum? Someone who threatens with an IP?

You then proceeds to create a topic, bash my motors and company, and then close the topic so I could not reply and defend my self. See anything wrong with this situation? This should be the last we talk about this in this topic. If you want to talk further PM me as its off topic.

IT was not a shipping issue, I know how to fix motors so I went ahead and attempted to fix it. You keep claiming its because of shipping, a circlip will not fall off due to shipping, it is there to hold the bearing in incase of impacts.

You would not have refunded me, because you ALSO gave @Jinra an extremly hard time to return his goods.

You did not take the motors back because “I cant return them jsut because i dont want them” NOT because you are “reinvesting profits” liar.

My company has that level of service unlike yours, My company fixes it at all costs. My end goal is to get you riding. You can talk to any one of my customers. I have ever left them feeling like they got cheated. I have ZERO bad reviews not even one! But you on the other hand, After i posted that, i had a few people contact me telling me that im not the only one who got cheated.

You sent me broken merchandise and refused to honor it. That is the fact. And you wouldnt return the merchandise that had nothing wrong with it.

I created a topic to sell my items that you wouldnt return for a price that they are worth ONLY $50. that is all not a penny more. I closed the topic when the goods were sold. That is how we do things here.

Though i am a moderator, I am still a consumer and i can speak about the terrible service you gave me. And on top of it all you asked me pay you as friends as family so i couldnt even file a paypal claim.

Thats fine that you offered, I still paid for it.

the people should know what they’re getting into, this is extremely ON TOPIC.[quote=“JLabs, post:33, topic:12604”] That is a rare occurrence in shipping, and before contacting me you opened the motor. If you immediately contacted me I would have told you how to properly fix it, [/quote]

I can assure you, I know more than you about motors. I know how to fix motors. Your advice was “push it back in” as if i didnt already try that. There was a deformity in the housing which didnt allow for that to happen. If i cant fix it. I PROMISE that you cant.

3 Likes

@barajabali is right and if you are going to sell chinese stuff you should be prepared for the cost. As for barajabali as a moderator, he has contributed more to my build than anyone else on this forum, and when everyon was saying what wouldnt work he offered a solution that is currently working better than anything ive ever rode. The IP thing is him being mad, you come to the forum with your products post about how great your srvice is and your motors are, then the first cutomer that has a problem with them you turn down the help? I had a similar problem with my battery from Torqueboards, opening his 6s 4p to try and solve the problem and not removing anything but just to find the problem point. He said I couldnt return it for repairs, and offered no help with diagnosing the problem. I will now never buy another product for him. So basically unless you switch to a better manufacturer or make them yourself , prepare for issues and having money to offer refunds, or at least repairs.

2 Likes

I can GUARANTEE it was a shipping issue. I receive one or two motors per shipment that do not have the circlip on. I simply push the bearing back in place, and reattach the circlip. There is NOTHING wrong with the quality of the motors. How do you know about my knowledge of motors?

What you do with your ‘company’ is your thing not mine. I only have one bad review, yours. That’s it. Because I told you I couldn’t refund you if you no longer wanted them? And because you broke a bearing trying to fix a problem that did not require you to take the motor apart?

I can 100% guarantee that I am reinvesting all profits so do NOT call me a liar.

I asked you for pictures and you never sent them (After you replaced the bearing).

I did not turn down anyone. I replaced a motor for @Jinra Yes, I asked him a bunch of questions, but I DID send him a new motor! You know why I sent him a new motor? Because there was actually a manufacturing default. You damaged a bearing BEFORE notifying me of a problem!!! I then offered to repay you for the bearing!

I challenge anyone else who bought motors from me to speak up here. I can’t have this ruining my reputation.

I think that damage is already done.

Anyhow. Im done now that Ive spoken out about this. I know that people will think twice before ordering now and that’s all i wanted to do.

I’m not wasting anymore of my life on you.

1 Like

I participated in @JLabs remote group buy and battery group buy and was satisfied with what I got. That being said I thought he was just organizing group buys, didn’t realize he was running a business.

In my opinion I think it depends on what you were buying. If it is a group buy where a dude is just doing it to get himself and everyone a cheaper price and really isn’t gaining anything from it, then if you get a dud, then I feel like that’s just tough luck and you can’t expect the organizer to be burdened with the cost.

If it is a business, that is a different story. For me it is unclear what @JLabs is doing now, so maybe you can clarify? I think that will help the community figure out where we stand on the issue.

1 Like

I did not participate in the group buy, I purchased from his inventory. And if i was in the group buy, i was not aware. And he does make money on you guys, he is not doing it for free. Just so you all know

1 Like

Okay, I see - maybe I haven’t been following closely enough, but was under the impression that this is a guy who runs a lot of group buys to help everyone out. I guess this maybe changed somewhere along the line?

1 Like

he’s helping no one out but himself. - but thats totally fine that he makes a profit. but when you make profit as a business you need to take responsibility as one

1 Like

maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think @JLabs made a profit from the battery group buy that I participated in. I was able to get some Basen 26650 at a lower price shipped form liion, so he definitely helped me out there by organizing that.

Not on anyone’s side here at all. But personally for future customers and myself, I would like @JLabs to clarify when he is running a “group buy” if this is actually a group buy, or if this is a pre-order system for him. It makes a big difference to me since one is a service for the community and one is a business. Both are fine, but I just want to know which one I am getting into when buying stuff. I think others would like to know this too.

2 Likes

I agree with that