ORDER NOW! 6374 SK3 sensored Motor's for group buy. 150, 170 and 190 kv. ROUND 3 ORDER NOW!

I have 1 (for certain) … and possibly 3 190kv motors left. Would anyone be interested?

2 Likes

Yup. Let me know. Will be intl shipping price for me for 2 to New Zealand. Please PM me payment details if they available. Cheers.

Pm’d! Thanks

I’m interested in 1 190kv :slight_smile:

Totally forgot I had another board with one small little 6355 190kv motor :joy: It needs some more power :smiling_imp:

Just have to measure if it will fit and I’ll give you a shout back later today :slight_smile:

I won’t unfortunately be able to pay before Tuesday :frowning:

1 Like

Why does none of my fucking builds fit with these awesome and lovely motors! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Haha so that’s a no?

1 Like

Yes, unfortunately. 6365 doesn’t even fit this build :man_facepalming: Guess i’m stuck with 6355…

1 Like

@barajabali I’m interested in two 190kv if it is not too late?

Screw that. Im gonna make it fit. I’m 100% in for one 190kv if it’s not too late. No going back this time.

Haha okay man. Pm sent

2 Likes

Missed out … Do you know if you can get 150kv from their site ?

1 Like

What should I solder to my VESC cables to connect them with this motor?

5.5mm female bullet connectors

1 Like

(3) 190kv versions available!. I ordered a few extras. Same price

1 Like

When will more of these in 150kv or less be available again?

1 Like

Idk maybe in a few months…

1 Like

Only 1 190kv motor left!

1 Like

Screw it, I’ll take that one too. I’ve got a friend who is likely going to make a build this summer, and if he doesn’t I’m sure I can sell it on the forum and only loose out on the cost of shipping.

ETA still May 25th?

Does anyone know the exact length, width and height of the keyway needed for the motor? Also wanted to ask about ETA, is it still the same?