ORDER NOW! 6374 SK3 sensored Motor's for group buy. 150, 170 and 190 kv. ROUND 3 ORDER NOW!

I believe it’s the first week of June.

Yea should arrive before then.

I found a pair of sealed 6374s in my box. One of which failed motor detection. I’ll try again. If it doesn’t work, I’ll hit you up for a pair.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Current ETA is May 25th There are 5 public holidays in China between now and then.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but is it possibly to retrofit sensors to a non sensored SK3 ? If so where do you get the sensor boards ?

1 Like

Want to know too.

@MasterSpoon @xsynatic yes you can add hall sensors to sensorless motors. APS sold the pcbs, but they out of stock for 63mm motors. Might just need to write them a mail and ask about it.

If a outrunner is to tight inside for to add hall sensors, there are pcb boards to mout them outside. just have a short search in here and you will find what you need. It would be something like this http://e0designs.com/products/hall-effect-sensor-board/

One thing to be aware, get the right size board. Not all motors with 63mm are really 63mm. I think the sk3 is more slim as well.

Last option would be to use and AS5947 encoder instead of hall sensors. That would be even more precise than hall sensors.

3 Likes

@Andy87 Any idea what sensor boards the factory is using in these ? I have looked through this thread and the last one but doesn’t look like anybody has been kind enough to pull one apart and show the sensor circuit.

@barajabali any chance the factory will sell you the sensor circuits so we can retrofit to Sk3 motors we already have ? or any chance you can pull one apart and take some photos of how the factory has implemented the sensors ?

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t tell if 63mm would fit on the sk3. Somebody would need to measure that.

Does anyone know if 2 of these will fit on a surfrodz tkp with 90mm shoulder bolts?

1 Like

Maybe. These are 80mm sr axles but that won’t matter for the space. I think there was still some more space to move the mounts further out but not much. I’d say it fits.

2 Likes

Ordered 2 x 190 and paid.

Received thank you

Only 2 190kv motors left available.

There are 3 which still need to be paid but are currently on hold.

Just got em

Please use the shipping address in the note on the order.

Received thanks!

1 Like

Motors are all sold out!

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Lucky that I found this thread in time! Just happened to be browsing after realizing that I’m not going to kill myself quickly enough with just 6355s.

5 Likes

Hahaha good one