ORDER NOW! 6374 SK3 sensored Motor's for group buy. 150, 170 and 190 kv. ROUND 3 ORDER NOW!

If everyone who committed, pays asap (i’ve pm’ed you all who need to pay) I will place the order the same day and just buy the difference to meet the MOQ myself. Should be something like 10 motors. Ill keep a lot of them, then just sell of the rest.

It looks like this will be the final tally

(8) 150 kv

(4) 170 kv

(13) 190 kv (most of these are unsold)

3 Likes

Just waiting on @Jansen if you are still interested.

I’m interested in an 190kv motor but I wouldn’t be able to pay for a week or two.

Hey, those look like my hands! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Not a problem, I ordered a shit ton of extra 190kv motors. Add your name to the form please

1 Like

@skellwood see this thread

Only 190kv motors left

Paid! Will update with ETAs

1 Like

Damn. No more 170kvs.

I can try to add them to the order but you’ve got to pay ahead of time. Interested? Let me know

Any chance of getting different size motors or is this pretty much locked to 6374’s?

Locked in for size :confused: sorry

1 Like

I think I am on for 2x 190kv.

One question… Where will these be shipped from? I’m in Sweden so they will violate my rectum with fees even if you declare a low value (if they are shipped from China or the like).

1 Like

Shipped from the states! If you’re interested please fill the form and pay for 2 motors with international shipping

Just send me a pm we can talk declarations

Are they exclusive for the group buy or is there a regular buy link? Whats the difference between this and the regular 6374 sk3 190kv motor?

Just available over the group buy. To compare, check above listing and compare them to the hobby king website.

Sensors, bullets, silicone wire to name a few

Okay. My brother lives in LA and can bring them over but I need to check timings.

When do you anticipate having these in hand and being able to ship in the US?

Hopefully 35 days from now

Is it possible to pay for the motors plus US shipping and if they arrive too late to add on extra to send to Sweden?

What’s the width of the keyway? 3mm?

Yea that’s okay. When is the cutoff?

3mm yes