ORDER NOW! 6374 SK3 sensored Motor's for group buy. 150, 170 and 190 kv. ROUND 3 ORDER NOW!

I wonder if epoxying the PCB, Halls and windings and adding a stealthy ‘filter’ net to the air intake would be sort of ‘investment’ for the longevity of the motors. I read guys at efoil-builders do that for their watercooled 6374s. I pipe-dream one day making an efoil as well with the battarias, escs and motors already on hand:P This epoxying+filter would allow to ride in rain and thru water then aswell if the board takes it.

I have gotten needles stuck in my open outrunner before - kinda just jams itself to the magnets, very PITA to remove

@Kug3lis @3DServisas

Do you think it would be possible to use two of these motors with the nano gear drive and TB218 trucks? I think the motors might hit the base plate when turning since the motors are actually 85mm in length…

@b264 @legend27 keyway confirmed! Just going to add them to the whole batch.

2 Likes

No extra cost?

No extra cost.

The batch is already a bit more expensive since I’m mixing KV and only ordering 25 so I gues they threw this in for free. No complaints lol

2 Likes

Awesome lol!

If the motors will fit, then I’m in for 2 with 190kv.

Just need to do some calculations…

1 Like

What kind of magnets will they be using?

Not sure… I guess I can ask…

1 Like

Specifically the 150Kv version, if they are different

Not when you have Ehlers-Danlos lmao. If I have to kick off for any reason, my ankle will just kinda pop out of socket and then I’m unable to walk for a week and in pain for months without wearing a rigid fucking brace lmao.

Esk8 is gonna rek my body probably.

:pensive:

The motor won’t fit my build since it’s gear drive. I think the motors will hit the base plate when turning.

He said though, that I could buy the FatBoy 230 hanger and then they would fit. I already got trucks ordered, so I don’t think I’ll get them…

I think it might work for you, though. Since the motors will be further away from the base plate with belt drive, it shouldn’t hit it when turning.

Hope this group buy will succeed :slight_smile:

@barajabali Will these still have the fan, or will the fan be replaced by the sensor board?

There is still a fan inside

1 Like

Update: 14 spots taken. Only 9 motors paid for. I want to order these ASAP. If those 5 people who put their place in line but havent paid would pay then I will place the other now.

Capture

Updated drawing. The shaft length is wrong, will be 30mm

What’s the final length of the phase wires? Will the sensor wires be 10cm longer than the phase wires?

1 Like

Theyll both be 300mm. I dont really want to ask the supplier to change it since Ive bugged them so much already and I dont want to be ignored since its a small order

2 Likes

Shortening phase wires is one of the easiest mods. OK with me.

2 Likes

Thats the DIY spirit.

I just need a couple more orders paid for. Let’s get them in so I can order. Bumpity

1 Like