ORDER NOW! 6374 SK3 sensored Motor's for group buy. 150, 170 and 190 kv. ROUND 3 ORDER NOW!

I can, but I don’t have to.

ive alawys had to without sensors

Has anyone managed to put 2 of these on TB218 trucks?

I think they work. That’s what I’m intending to do @torqueboards

1 Like

Just did some math.

The hanger is 218mm and the motors are 170mm in total. Then there is 48mm remaining for space between the motors and mounts. 4mm space between the motors and then there is 22 back for the mounts.

Should be possible, I believe :grimacing:

Nice! I hope it works even with 15mm belts lol thanks for crunching the numbers

The axles on the tb trucks are extra long so if I need to, I’ll just add spacers

1 Like

Same here, I think the problem with everyone that goes from sensors to sensorless is they think it will just start normally if they only pull the throttle a little like they would when using sensored motors. When using sensorless I’ve found if I just give the throttle a little pull from a stop it starts up nicely and I don’t even need to push, this is the same for hills. I can go up some pretty darn steep hills from a stop like this too

I’m in for two, filling out the form now and can shoot you cash by next Friday if that’s cool. Prolly sooner actually.

Can anyone confirm for me if I can fit these two beauties on 200mm RKP 80mm axle Surfrodz with psycho’s mounts and six shooters…? They will right?

Nice! The earlier the better :slight_smile:

I think they will, but someone can confirm

1 Like

@barajabali

How low do you think you would be able to declare the value on the package?

In case you can declare it from $0-$1000, what do you think would be an appropriate value?

@on1y Saw you wanted these on the last time around and not sure if you got some so I just wanted to let you know he was doing more in case you wanted to get in on some with me :slight_smile: Let’s go on a ride this weekend and I still have your mounts from Psycho too obviously… lmk.

Only the long version. The normal version hits the kingpin or baseplate. iirc…

I have e-toxx heli gears and bindings non sensored easy to push start and even easier on my quad build

:question: for real?

dang, I was about to get some $$ together

Working on adding key ways, stay tuned!

7 Likes

Ok so im good with the 200 mm hangar with 80mm axle cause that’s the widest you can get them, right?

Thanks BTW.

by long/short i meant the mount plates, not the axles.

o… I have the press fit ones, what are those? Long/short?

My only issue with the sk3 is that the can is opened in my area sand and salty air would easily get in

Not when you’re in a hilly place like San Francisco.