ORDER NOW! 6374 SK3 sensored Motor's for group buy. 150, 170 and 190 kv. ROUND 3 ORDER NOW!

Are they better than Maytech for the same size?

1 Like

I have these motors. They’re pretty rock solid.

20181126_173333

Glad someone else wants to organize a group buy for them. My experience from a local group buy I participated in was 10 minimum order and any size/kv we wanted, with keyways. I’m curious if you have a different supplier.

2 Likes

I might be wrong here, but the price seems…high? I picked two up for 130 euro last autumn :o

2 Likes

In which gb was it? Maybe there is an possibility that this could get cheaper as well :thinking:

Wasnt a GB, was straight of HK

1 Like

Hk sk3 are not sensored and don’t have silicon wires

1 Like

Ah, so theres modifications involved. That explains it. Personally not a fan of sensors :smiley:

1 Like

Gotta have sensors to be a anti pusher :wink:

1 Like

I start fine without pushing :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

I would like to see you do that on a mountainboard :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah I picked up 2 for ÂŁ80 during black friday

Probably doesnt count, But I run a etoxx build on 8 inch wheels(on the street). Works fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

If where you live it is fairly flat, it may work. I doubt it would work if you tried starting uphill.

Sensored mode is so good espically when your starting uphill :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Stay tuned

1 Like

No keyway but there is a flatspot if you need one

2 Likes

Best motors in the planet in my opinion.

I can declare a low value I don’t mind

3 Likes

UPDATE: 10 motors so far (Only 6 are paid for) Once we hit the 15 paid for mark, ill place the order of 25.

Oh. Do you know what would be the best way to mount a pulley that requires a keyway slot? (If it’s even possible)

Or do you think it would be possible to get some with a keyway slot?

Just grind a flatspot and use the grub screw. I can even grind the flatspot for you if you want. I just dont do keyways because theyre not standardized. All motors and pulleys use a different size so its almost pointless.