ORDER NOW! 6374 SK3 sensored Motor's for group buy. 150, 170 and 190 kv. ROUND 3 ORDER NOW!

Screw it, I’ll take that one too. I’ve got a friend who is likely going to make a build this summer, and if he doesn’t I’m sure I can sell it on the forum and only loose out on the cost of shipping.

ETA still May 25th?

Does anyone know the exact length, width and height of the keyway needed for the motor? Also wanted to ask about ETA, is it still the same?

1 Like

Their new eta - shipping them to me by the 30th.

6 Likes

Hey if anyone wants 2 of my 190KV motors I’ll sell my spot.

Had a loose magnet and needed new motors ASAP so I am getting in touch with my dude @marcmt88 to get some new ones as soon as I get home. He ships super fast.

If no one wants them now, I’ll make a separate post and sell em later for $110 each w/ free US shipping after I receive them.

Idk why but the dumb forum isn’t letting me post this message w/o additional text since I just sent it as a private message so I’m entering more text here.

2 Likes

Any news :smiley:? sorry for being a pain in the ass but my build is missing only one part and that part is motor so i’m just super excited to finally finish my build.

I will get an update ASAP. No tracking yet though

1 Like

Anything?

10char

They’re telling me the 8th of June. There was an issue with the custom shaft length and they fucked up the shafts so they had to be remade.

1 Like

Brilliant.

8th of June shipped or arrival US?

Arrival to me and I’ll ship them the same day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just double checking, it will work with 8mm bore motor pulley with 3mm keyway right?

Yes it should work :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, are people planning to battle harden these when they get them? What’s your plan guys? is it worth doing?

@barajabali head over to … a lot more traffic there

I don’t know about a lot more traffic :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Got them???

En route to me.

Sorry to bug you, when do you think you’ll have them in hand? It is unclear what enroute to you means.