6354 / 6374 Stealth Motor Group Buy: Part 2 🚨🚀

Okay, @caustin scooped up the last 74. Still got 5x 6354 left.

There are still 3x 6354 let me know if u want to jump in!

Motors are arriving Thursday! There are still 3x 6354 left at $61/piece. If u order before they arrive they will be the same price. After Thursday I am going to sell them for more.

UPDATE:

Motors arrived today! I have tested them all and have them repacked. I also have most of the shipping labels printed. If you did not receive a message with your tracking send me a message and I will give it to you. (You did not receive a message because of an improper name). Here are some pics:

2 Likes

How would these compare to the rspec?

Similar, but no one knows how what makes the r spec so great. There are very similar to DIYelectricskateboard

As someone collecting parts for my build would you think the 6355 would be enough for me being 225lbs on a mono build or would the 6374 be a better option?

with that weight it will lack torque with the 6355. Always better to get the big motor if you´re riding single drive.

Yes, what @TarzanHBK said. A 6374 would suit you much better.

1 Like

Would there happen to be any more 6374’s left? I would be interested.

Damn, I’ve been creeping on this forum for years and now I’ve finally made an account when this is going down. :frowning:

Hey, if you guys don’t already have mounts for these I could make one if you send me the hole pattern. I can make one in all aluminum or aluminum clamp to calibers with a 3/16 stainless arm. I’m currently making them for 50xx motors here motor mounts

@brandon @TheCheat there are no motors left, but you can pee order them here: https://electric-skateboard.market/product/190kv-sensored-motor-6354-6374/

@JLabs Looks sweet! How long will it take for them to get to my door?

I would say 3 weeks max. If you need them now I would recommend getting them from DIY or Ollin.

That is about how long another group buy would take.

And so shipping begins… If your lucky it will ship tomorrow…

2 Likes

If you did not get your tracking # message me. They should all be sent, or I am sending right now. Also, I was testing the motors and came across this…

They are just surface scratches, nothing affects the actual performance. This is what happened to only one of the 6374’s. If you bought one and would not mind receiving this one let me know. I also have a new 6374 left from the last group buy if one of you would like to switch out. But to be honest once it is mounted you will not even see it. I also contacted the supplier and they were overly apologetic, and said they would send a replacement if wanted. Any way, I need a 6374 er’ to nominate themselves and either swap or claim this motor.

@Chris1 @Xusia @ed713 @ @EMC75 @H3rose @caustin

Please read the post above. I need someone to pitch in. I cannot ship your motors until someone does. Everyone elses’ will ship tomorrow. 6364’s will ship tomorrow also if someone responds quickly

If it’s purely cosmetic, I don’t mind taking it. They are going to get scratches anyway.

1 Like