6354 / 6374 Stealth Motor Group Buy: Part 2 🚨🚀

No problem, just thought I would how the option out there.

So these motors will be shipped to you early next week right?

That gives us a probable eta of early to mid october by the time they get to you, and are divided out among us. Looking forward to it man!!

Yes, they ship next week. If by mid October you mean 4 days than yeah… Shipping is faaast. I would expect these way before mid October :upside_down:

oh man, even better!

I was thinking 1.5 weeks from China… then shipping to all of us would make it almost 2.5 weeks in the end

I would say max of 5 days to me and a max of 1 week for me to get them all shipped. Then about 4 days to you… So I would say late this month - early next month.

So yeah, pretty quick.

1 Like

Can you ship to Vancouver, Canada?

Yes! I got a quote for about $27 to ship 2x 6374 to Ontario.

Ok, thats in us currency?

Yes, USD (United States Dollar)

Interested in a 6374, are there any left?

Yes, there are a few. $73

Can I get two 6374 still?

Is there two 6374 available I’m PayPal ready

1 Like

Ok, there are 5x 6354 and 1x 6374 left. They are $61 and $73, PM me if interested… Also if you are participating please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/AZpKK4gaOyIAI3us2

Motors are shipping tomorrow! (Small update) So if anyone wants to jump in there are still a few motors left!

1 Like

Okay there are 5x 6354 left at $61. There is also 1x 6374 left at $73. Motors are in shipment, so you will get them soon. Shipping to USA is $6.80 and shipping to Canada is not terrible.

For others interested, I have some FVT 6s 120a sensored esc’s, and some 12s 120a HV-OPTO esc’s. Message me for details on motors or esc’s.

I will take the last 6374 if still available.

I will take 2x of 6354

will probably scoop up a motor when they come if u need me to, also intrested in how much for 12s esc