6354 / 6374 Stealth Motor Group Buy: Part 2 🚨🚀

Can I get two 6374 still?

Is there two 6374 available I’m PayPal ready

1 Like

Ok, there are 5x 6354 and 1x 6374 left. They are $61 and $73, PM me if interested… Also if you are participating please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/AZpKK4gaOyIAI3us2

Motors are shipping tomorrow! (Small update) So if anyone wants to jump in there are still a few motors left!

1 Like

Okay there are 5x 6354 left at $61. There is also 1x 6374 left at $73. Motors are in shipment, so you will get them soon. Shipping to USA is $6.80 and shipping to Canada is not terrible.

For others interested, I have some FVT 6s 120a sensored esc’s, and some 12s 120a HV-OPTO esc’s. Message me for details on motors or esc’s.

I will take the last 6374 if still available.

I will take 2x of 6354

will probably scoop up a motor when they come if u need me to, also intrested in how much for 12s esc

Okay, @caustin scooped up the last 74. Still got 5x 6354 left.

There are still 3x 6354 let me know if u want to jump in!

Motors are arriving Thursday! There are still 3x 6354 left at $61/piece. If u order before they arrive they will be the same price. After Thursday I am going to sell them for more.

UPDATE:

Motors arrived today! I have tested them all and have them repacked. I also have most of the shipping labels printed. If you did not receive a message with your tracking send me a message and I will give it to you. (You did not receive a message because of an improper name). Here are some pics:

2 Likes

How would these compare to the rspec?

Similar, but no one knows how what makes the r spec so great. There are very similar to DIYelectricskateboard

As someone collecting parts for my build would you think the 6355 would be enough for me being 225lbs on a mono build or would the 6374 be a better option?

with that weight it will lack torque with the 6355. Always better to get the big motor if you´re riding single drive.

Yes, what @TarzanHBK said. A 6374 would suit you much better.

1 Like

Would there happen to be any more 6374’s left? I would be interested.

Damn, I’ve been creeping on this forum for years and now I’ve finally made an account when this is going down. :frowning: