47T & 60T 15mm Bergmeister Aluminium Pulleys $75

Bump, see if anyone else needs some

3 Likes

Hmm I guess you could 3d print a very simple part to go down from a 10mm hole to a 8mm

1 Like

I’ll take a set of two please plus bearings. What trucks do you recommend? And also include shipping to us please, or just send me a total cost and email I can PayPal.

If you are in US I recommend Surfrodz

Will there be different sizes (teeth count) available in the future ?

Possibly, what are you looking for?

Just asking to gather infos for later :slight_smile: I have 60T on my berg for now but the build is just starting and I don’t know if it will have enough torque for my likes. It’s my first AT build, done 2 street buid before.

The bearing thing is annyoing, I have TB2018, with a 8mm axle.

1 Like

Ok

Yeah, I don’t have these trucks with me so I won’t be about to design one for it right now

I would like a set with bearings please @moon

1 Like

OK. Bearings will be an additional $8 for 2pcs. SKF 6300-2RS Bearings

3 Likes

7b08c72d437b9f4f97078464064d9da 9c1cdb1d36cdeac0e68f9aa02425198

These are the 5 sets currently being made. Should be finished on the 20th March. When arrive Ill test fit them and see everything is ok. And make more sets straight away.

10 Likes

Pulleys are finished, just need surface treatment, should be ready to ship on the 19th

3 Likes

@MannyM0E if you are interested read above

1 Like

Let me know

They are shipping today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 weeks later they are here. Pictures uploaded on the top of the thread. Thinking I will open a preorder for the pulleys, what do you guys think?

The pulleys I made now are all reserved for people and they will hopefully get shipped out in the next few days.

I also knocked off $5 the total price so a set is nice $75. Quantity discounts included. 15% off for 3 sets, 20% off for 4 sets

@pjotr47 @Mudders @Slak @longboardshort @Powadangaboards @Gerrycorrado @Sayekim @deucesdown @MannyM0E Google form

6 Likes

@pjotr47 will arrange it for me

2 Likes

Yeps! 10char

2 Likes

Pulleys can also likely be anodized black

1 Like

Form filled in. 2 anodized black sets please :slight_smile:

2 Likes