Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

got it, wil ldo my best effort.

1 Like

If you haven’t shipped out my deck yet, I can take a set of 4 wheels without pulleys and hubs for 100usd.

already sent out yesterday.

1 Like

Did you find out about hall sensor boards?

Nice. Is there a tracking#?

no, we don’t have any spare hall sensor pcb be available, sorry can’t help you.

tracking will comes later 2days afer shipping out, once the package arrive H.K our shipping agent place the na tracking update to us, so wait untill tomorrow.

We can keep the deck pending shipping out untill wheels deliver to the shipping agency and let the package send it out altogether can save freight, then you no need to pay extra shipping fee. So what color do you like for the wheels, i will handle it now. you need no hubs and no pulley right?

can I suggest making a motor mount version that supports a wider range of motors, such as the SK3 (just drill an X pattern for the mounting holes, thus allowing a wider diameter range).

That and allow the plate to move forward and backward by loosening the two screws at the bottom holding the mount in place (essentially a mirrored U slot for the screws to slide along). Currently, you offer no proper way of tensioning the belt properly/have to resort to my own design. The only way to tension the belt currently is by skewing the motor mount.

Also make the wheel pulley separate from the hub. Currently, you have to replace half of the hub which includes the pulley, for example when it is worn out or if you want to change gear ratio.

1 Like

you can give it a shot, you try to make a trial and update here your progress we will see how it works better.

The wheel pulley is separated from the hub if you look at the picture he posted above you. And that´s an aluminium pulley. It won´t wear out.

edit: or wait what? is it or isn’t it a separate piece. Hard to tell with thtat sketch

single piece for sure. no screws, other than those holding the two hub halves together.

Yeah I see it now. Jason you really should make it in 2 pieces. And a whider set of pulleys

The pulleys are seperated with another hub, they are bolts locked up,sure for sure.

1 Like

36’’ Dual Motor 21500W Belt-Drive All-terrain Off-road Electric Skateboard 10S2P LG 36V 4.4Ah with 6’’ (15050mm)Wheels Features Support wheels quick switch, just changing the wheels and belt, can switch 6’’ off-road wheels to 83mm or 90mm wheels and more sizes. Two custom high-powered brushless motors, 2*1500W, Climbing degree:30° Provide top speeds up to 38 kph(24 mph) with strong acceleration, Max load:120kg LG 10S2P 36V 4.4Ah battery pack extends the driving range up to 18-20 km. 2 hour charge time,Ergonomic 2.4G remote controlling driving modes (speed/energy saving) and direction.

http://www.diyeboard.com/36-dual-motor-6-wheels-allterrian-electric-skateboard-p-565.html

Any pictures of your new remote? On your website I only see renders.

new REMOTE is under developing,we will update in 2018. so far our remote mold, enclosures mold, motors, esc firmware are like open sources windly spreading out the world, like winning remote, our molds. we are willing to share all our resources to builders’ world making fun and innovation to e-skaters and doers.