Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

you just not believing my words, the photos is measured by our technician, i just get the photos.

Right, so they’re not a straight replacement for regular skate wheels.

Not everyone will want these wheels for off-road. Some, like me may just want them for a smoother ride on their regular trucks… that’s why currently I have 110mm scooter wheels…

You need to be clear on this stuff ‘bro’. @dotruongq must have bought these from you on the belief that they would fit on his regular skate trucks… now they’re either useless to him, or he’s gotta go buy new trucks with longer axles!

can i upload video here on the forum, is that possible? i have a video of 7 inch truck change 83mm wheels to 6inch wheels.

No I just tried, it won’t let you… what about vimeo or something like that?

you see 7 inch truck going to fix nut onto the hub

Doesn’t look like there’s any thread there to be able to put the nut on!

no hassle here, as Jason states he would need feedback from this community.For Trial, I’m personally cool with it as im going to 218mm either way becaue of double 6376 motors. it may affect somebody yet Jason can improve it. we can also wait for other reviewer like @mmaner as he getting his tmr. :slight_smile:
Here is what i found so far.

Jason’s bearing set up VS other bearing set up

1 Like

So there’s a gap between the spacer and the inner part of the bearing!?

that’s what i observed, yes.

Well that defeats the object of bearing spacers. They’re supposed to but up against the 8mm centre of the bearing so you can screw a nut up to them tightly without putting any lateral force on the actual bearing itself!

You may get away with adding another washer (same as on your axle) between the spacer and the inside of one of the bearings to make up the gap…

I have to say, this is not looking good for these wheels so far :weary: :pensive:

1 Like

read this topic through from beginning what we said, and it is just there’s guys want to know if it can fit the regular trucks, we said we will work on the hubs, and turns out it can fit our 7inch trucks, and before that they already taken wheels not for wheels switch porpose but for making a at board.

I read it through… again…

Aparently you do have access to Youtube…!

Judging by this photo, the bearing to bearing width has to be at least 40mm! Too big for normal skate trucks… think about it, the bearing alone is 7mm wide and there’s the same width as this on the other side of the hub.

The wheels DO fit the @psychotiller 6 shooter AT’s (wobblies) perfectly. I had to press them in, but I did it by hand and it wasn’t too difficult which is likely good as it should mean they won’t wobbly on the hub.

12 Likes

nice hubs, thanks for sharing.

Oh hell yeah! When are you gonna do a riding test? Do you think they will stand up to lateral loads from carving without folding over or possibly coming off the hub? And if you don’t mind me asking, what was the total shipped cost of the set to your house?

50$ DHL and it is rocket fast

1 Like

It’ll be a few days, I don’t actually have a running board right now that will hold them, too much bite on everything. They feel pretty solid in my hand, but I cant really judge the lateral torsion/stress without actually carving the crap out of em :slight_smile:. The total was $145 & change I think.

1 Like